Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOBH

Kim was being more sensible than both Kyle and Brandi for the first half of the episode. It was like she was handling two teenagers during their hormonal years. Truthfully, Kim should probably take a break from both Brandi and Kyle. IMO, neither relationship is good for her when push comes to shove because both women are selfish and self-serving at least in terms of RHOBH.

While I agree with some of Brandi's impressions of Kyle as a sister, IMO it's totally not her place to put that out to Kim. Kim may say stuff to her about Kyle from time to time, but family is family - they say things they don't mean OR that are frankly none of your business to get involved with EVEN if they go on and on to you about it.

I don't like what Lisa Rinna is doing circa Kim's sobriety. I was a little off-put by Kyle getting on Kim for being a day off, as well. Kim seemed fine to me the entire episode. A little too optimistic but fine for Kim.

Kyle is being too much of a drama queen for me. I'd be on her side if she wasn't over doing it to an extreme. She doesn't hear what she wants to hear and she starts squealing like a wounded pig.

Brandi coming for Yolanda's daughter in that conversation in the preview? F--ked up. I am interested to see how that conversation goes though. I remain confused about what Brandi's real problem is on RHOBH? Is it that she thinks being an a--hole makes good television, so screw all other sense? Is it that she has a real drinking problem? I don't know where I stand on the drinking problem as she did not come off as a person with an addiction on Celebrity Apprentice. I think her bigger problem on RHOBH is she thinks acting like an over-opinionated, over "honest" a--hole is a good thing. Nah, gurl, it's just obnoxious,

"My gays" ... Was I the only one off put by this circa Lisa R and especially Kyle? It's both the statement and that it felt so contrived. It felt almost as if they were itemizing. It felt rather insulting. Nene comes off the same way circa RHOA when she starts trying to claim "her gays."

Lisa V. really should get the f--k off RHOBH. I'd watch a show with her family and dogs. The adopted son? Awesome sauce. RHOBH just makes me dislike her because there's so much room for pretentious behavior.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How interesting that Andrew decides to finally say something about the use of "my gays" on WWHL for the RHoBH girls when NeighNeigh has been using it in a way more derogatory form for how long now? I'd appreciate Andrew to not speak on my behalf as it isn't what you say but how you say it. Check the right people next time or don't bother checking at all.

kGfoq.gif

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Where was Faye? Im watchin right now and up to the Brandi vs Kyle confrontation. I was in the kitchen with the sound for the earlier parts of the party.

Man if Faye was really there, why didnt she jump in and go in on Brandi?

Brandi's comment about Kyle's husband not wanting her was so low and dirty. How could she say that considering what went down in her marriage?

This Kyle and Kim story reminds me of season 1. So good and it feels like genuine drama. The bond between sisters is a powerful thing.

LOVE Eileen and Lisa's commentary on everyone

Previews: Now Brandi is going to talk about Yolanda's daughter being an alcoholic? Oh HELL no. Yo needs to be done with her for putting that on camera. Really, bitch?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I guess now we know why Yolanda has a falling out with her. She is a mess. She is making enemies with the entire cast. Lisa, Kyle, Yolanda, Eileen, Rinna. Everyone is getting to the point of either hating her or just not wanting to deal with her. The only one that isnt is the one thats too drunk and high to notice how toxic she is. Brandi cant even try and claim that Lisa is turning everyone against her again bc this is all on her. The reunion should be interesting as I hope they all drag her

I saw Wendy's interview with one of the other fired CA contestants and it was said Brandi needs to be venomous in order to remain relevant. LOL at the shade. It made me think, Damn bc Wendy didnt really bring her up during Kenya's interview and honestly I wasnt even thinking of Brandi. This made me upset that all the contestants fired from the last episode were on bc if she had more time with Kenya, she'd have gone into more of it. I would have killed to hear Kenya shade her again

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

GRRRRRRRRRLLLLL, YOU MISSED HER THEN IF YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE ROOM. :P

Yes Faye was there. Kyle goes up to her and says hi. And there's a camera angle as they are talking that shows Brandi not too far away from where Kyle and Faye were talking.

I would say she didn't want any backlash a la Season 3. Not that time haven't changed.

• Members

c84c3f8cf92413657457d83d114c49a5.jpg

so apparently Brandi got dragged on Twitter last night

From Eileen's blog:

I have to first address one thing: The words "reckless" and "you should be disappointed in yourself" should never, EVER pass the lips of Brandi Glanville. Unless she's referring to herself. THAT IS ALL.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think Brandi was as bad as I was expecting last night. I was actually kind of surprised at how pissed off Kyle still was. Then you have dim Kim twirling her mustache marveling at all the fighting over her. You fool nobody creepy! The real question of the night is did Brandi really bring her super gay bottom stylist for Kyle's even more super gay blonde bottom sales associate? What are they going to do? Bump pussies?