Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1. M2M isn't canceled. They just got renewed for s3 at the end of January and will be back later on this year. I picture them being back around late March, early April. Some time after Thicker than Water ends. I think it was just simply a crossover because most of the women on M2M and RHOA know each other.

2. I don't think that Apollo was going to kill them all. Not his children at least. I wouldn't put it past him to do harm to Phaedra, but she put herself in that situation by getting involved with a criminal for the start. TBH, if anyone is a killer, I'd picture Phaedra before Apollo. Apollo is a simp. Phaedra, on the other hand, has sociopathic tendencies.

• Members

Watching Celebrity Apprentice... and I caught a glimpse of Claudia Jordan in a clip from a prior season! I had no idea she was on this show... and before Nene :P

Also I didn't realize Lisa R. and Nene were on the same season.

So that means we've had Teresa, Lisa R., Nene, Kenya, Claudia, and Brandi on this show. Someone from NYC and the OC (Heather?) needs to represent.

• Members

I doubt Donald will cast anyone from NYC because those women tend to be wealthy in their own rights already. If he did cast someone from NYC, it'd be Sonja. I don't see the other women doing it. And I don't see anyone from RHOC getting cast b/c besides Miami, it is most least buzzworthy show. Their press coverage is mediocre compared to ATL, BH, & NJ.

ATL = mega league

BH & NJ = big league

NYC = middle league

MIA & OC = small league

The top three are always featured on major talk outlets while the other three are lucky if they land an interview with a local affiliate.

• Members
LOL at the last sentence. Yeah Orange County and NYC are irrelevant. Miami is dead and nobody knows those hoes. i don't see any other housewives going on there that would be that interesting unless they were just desperate to cast someone. I would love to see Porsha on there trying to be a Project Manager.

• Members

Now NYC used to be in the big league until they got rid of Jill, Alex, and Kelly. That's one thing I can say about Jill--that heifer kept NYC in the press. Jill was NYC's walking, talking billboard. That's why I feel like Bravo is stupid for not bringing her back. Especially this season with the return of Bethenny. The return of those two alone would rejuvenate that show. Kristen, Heather, or Carole would not be needed.

Moving on, Pinto would be a good project manager. She'd flash her ass and issue out favor like lunch passes to raise money for charity; however, she'd then renege and use the money for her own person fund--the Underground Railroad THOTS organization, which specializes in purchasing bags, bundles of weave, red bottoms, and a car so they can keep up with the 'Joneses' [i.e. NeNe].

Jokes aside, she'd get dragged in the boardroom. I'd prefer if THOTsha stuck to the rivers and lakes that she is use to. She'd further push stereotypes on CA, thus providing Donald some justification in his statements and beliefs [about AAs].

• Members

Lisa so damn messy in that clip and you can tell she wanted to spill tea all over the damn place. She wanted to spill all the alleged tea of how Faye, Kris, and a bunch of other women in that clique were allegedly boinking their dear friend, Nicole's, husband, OJ. You can see the expression written on her face. :P

I love her messy ass!