• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA:

Kenya's scene with Roger Bobb was funny. I laughed hysterically at the loose interpretation of the women she despised. She's is so shady as hell, but I am glad that she decided to change the concept of her show altogether. No need in giving your foes any kind of shine. Pay them hoes in dust.

Kandi and her excessive crying annoys me. For her to be such a millionaire, why did she do a thorough background check on her promoter? Ain't no way he would've robbed me of my coins. Plus, I think she needs to fire Don Juan. His ass is getting too comfortable with his insults, and it took everything for Todd not to address him. Kandi needs to pull aside and remind him who signs his check. But if it was me, he'd be out the door.

Nene and Porsha's scene was hypocritical and stupid. Everything about them always goes back to material goods. And the things they were bringing up about Claudia were things they suffered from too not too long ago. Not having a house. Um Porsha, didn't Kordell toss your ass out and change the locks? And Nene, did you get tossed out your first house when it came out that Greg was involved in insurance scams? Then cars and bags. Porsha, didn't Kordell get your car back in the divorce? And Nene, wasn't your car repossessed at Home Depot back in s1? Finally, having a husband. Nene, didn't you and Greg break up? Didn't he embarrass your ass on national radio along with exposing you. And Porsha, Kordell divorced your ass via Twitter. It gets no more embarrassing. Furthermore, Claudia has said numerous times that she has been married.

But why do these women act like marriage is something to be accomplished? Not everyone wants to be married or is made for marriage. These two should know as their marriages sh*t on the entire institution of marriage. Business arrangements at best....

The exchange between Porsha and Claudia was so strange. I do think that Claudia has to learn to let things go. But this is first season, so this is expected. And Porsha made me burst into laughter when she said that Claudia wouldn't allow her to finish her sentence. Porter needs to first of all learn how to form an entire sentence or thought period before anyone can interrupt her. But it was clear in that scene that both women were looking for a fight; however, Claudia was classy enough to let it go.

Phraudra and her mother.... rolleyes.gif I don't believe anything these two say. They play up to the cameras too much for and both are inauthentic. I don't think that Apollo would ever hurt his children. He may do other things but I don't see that man hurting his children. You can see that he loves his kids [especially Ayden] with all of his heart. Phrogdra really needs to stop using this platform to bash her kids' father. Does she not realize they will eventually see this and feel some way about it? She needs to get a grip....

I cannot wait for next week when Apollo whips out the receipts! I was gagging at the previews! And Apollo knew what he was doing by handing the info over to the messiest of them all, Peter. tongue.png

It's about to get juicy and I cannot wait!

​ETA: Sneak peek of Cynthia/Peter discussing "Mr. Chocolate."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-7/episode-714/videos?clip=2845277

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

It really doesn't matter who the promoter was. That tour was not going to be successful. Nobody was trying to see that. Sorry.

Bye to both Claudia and Porsha. Their feud is boring and neither one needs to return next season.

This episode was really boring.

And yaaaassss for Phrogdra being exposed next week. Calling Kenya all types of whores but she is cheating on her husband. SMH.

Nene is a bad friend. She couldn't pop up at Porsha party for an hour?

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Why does Roger Bobb keep filming with Kenya yet hasnt with his "girl" Demetria? I like the concept of Kenya's shows...lol. She knows she's wrong with that NoNo description...lol. She is SOOOOOO shady

WTF is Quad doing on this show? Has M2M been cancelled? Its surprising it hasnt debuted yet and now all of a sudden Im seeing those girls on ATL as friends

I dont like Phaedra but I cant blame her for not taking her young sons into a prison. Dylan will know no better bc he's so young and will forget Apollo. Its Ayden, that unfortunately will be affected with whatever decision she makes

Rolling my eyes at Nene shading Claudia nad Kenya bc they have never been married. Its an accomplishment. First of all bitch, Claudia HAS been married and secondly, what does it matter? Not everyone needs to be married. Its not the ultimate goal of wife and how can she and Poorsha sit there and talk about this when both have had failed marriages?

Derek J......ugh, why is he always around

Kandi is really good with her business ventures but she's coming across like a dummy with this play nonsense. They laugh about Don Juan and the Todd scheme theory, but I thought the same thing. With that said, DJ was being very disrespectful in regards to Todd. He needed to tone it down and that talking head was inappropriate

Cynthia...irrelevant. The most interesting part about her this episode was Kenya shading her "acting"

LOL at Claudia coming for Poorsha. Poorshy messed with the wrong one

3QYRa67.png?1

beyonce-nfl.jpg?w=540

you dont buy that Apollo was going to kill them all?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

she was in one of those 30 second filler clips in between segments. Noel was reciting a love poem she had written in front of Cynthia and Leon and her talking head was about how she was too young for love or some other bs that wasnt wroth remembering. You didnt miss anything. Its like Bravo stuck her in there so she could get paid for the episode or something bc it was so random and added nothing

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I mean I know Phaedra doesn't have a lot of fans on this board but can you really say that you don't believe a word of what she's saying re Apollo? I don't know about you guys but I read horrible stores about domestic violence all the time across the US. And it's always the same story..."husband comes home and murders wife and kids. Then kills himself.". I mean you never know what can cause a man to snap and Apollo at times has looked frankly out of it. I think Phaedra's mom was absolutely being honest and truthful regarding her intent and her feelings. Phaedra maybe was playing the PR game but I think deep down she does want to keep her kids safe and if I were her family I'd tell her to move the hell on out too....