Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO at Kenya shading the hell out of Vivica and Wendy prodding at her to talk some real sh-t

Nene needs to get a cease and desist on whomever makes her wigs....LOL..I see Kenya took her threat and threw it back in the gutter

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Queen Kenya stays winning. Infectious. Gorgeous. But a mess. I still love her ass!

I told you that she wasn't going to keep quiet. That gag order ain't gonna stop Kenya and Claudia from dragging her ass. She might as well put some Neosporin on those wounds and suck it up. She's getting dragged come reunion time. She better start doing damage control.

ETA: Last night's RHOCheshire for those who haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZDTDbIcB98

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Yep. Nene might as well go to the reunion and take her ass whooping. She's had plenty of times to apologize for her acts but hasn't. Again, get ready to take that verbal ass whooping [yet again]. If she punks out, everyone will dog Nene forever and a day, and I do think that Bravo will give her boot then [a la Adrienne of RHOBH].

• Members

RE Beverly Hills....my heart is breaking for Lisa. I do support adoption but I just could not bring myself to do it myself for the very thing she's going through right now. Even thinking about it is just making me sad. I know Max doesn't mean to hurt Lisa's feelings or cause trouble but its just heartbreaking...