Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They all did it for one reason--to save their failing relationships. Sad that some women still believe that having a baby will help keep a man. And Tamra needs to get a grip. Eddie plays for the same team. She's a beard if anything and he's growing tired of her. I give them two more years before Eddie comes flying out the closet with his hands in the air to escape her ass.

• Members

Good. Even if she ends up as just a friend, Lizzie can still ruffle Tamra's feathers a bit.

I'd love to hear the dirt/gossip about what team Eddie plays for. I'd heard snippets before, but never knew the details (in a way similar to how we hear inside dirt about the Atlanta ladies).

Beverly Hills was all sorts of good, and they deserve their high ratings. Rinna continues to bring it and be honest and blunt, yet eloquent about it. Eileen and Lisa V becoming chummy is a great thing (watch out for the attacking swans!), along with Eileen and Rinna's assessment of Brandi's need for attention and her dependence on the bottle.

Loved the Vanderpumps' lineup of puppies! Oh, to be reincarnated as a dog in the Vanderpump family! :)

• Members

Sorry if this was already posted.

Lisa Rinna will be on CSI in February.

http://www.people.com/article/csi-lisa-rinna-guest-role

So what is the general viewer response to Eileen Davidson? I saw a few posts about how she was so boring and fake and needs a life, just like Brandi told her. Sometimes I forget SON is a bubble of fan opinion.

• Members

Her intro was a bit slow as she was reserved with a dry sense of humor but now that she's fully integrated into the group, people are saying she is one of the best additions ever. I definitely feel that way as I wasnt a fan of her initial episodes but she is fantastic. She and Rinna are both amazing

• Members

There was an article back in early September of Kyle, Lisa V. And Eileen shopping and having a ball.

And I watched the WWHL episode with Eileen..she was a pretty good sport...and I loved during the word association game, she wouldn't say anything about Brandi. Not sure if she had nothing to say, or she was trying to think of something nice to say.

• Members

Personally I think Eileen is a great addition in terms of balancing out the cast. Sometimes you cannot have 5 harridans all screaming at each other and trying to be noticed because then you end up with last season's RHoNJ mess. This season so far has been really good, and much of it is down to the fabulous Lisa Rinna and Voice of Reason Eileen.

It is especially evident in her VTs how smart and on the ball she is. When she shades it is rarely for the sake of being bitchy. Basically she has an ice-queen exterior and the heart of a smart, tomboyish dork. Her level-headedness is a breath of fresh air when things get really heated.