Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow I can't believe Brandi would say that to Kyle after all that hooping and hollering she did last year about Lisa forcing her to take tabloids about Mauricio cheating to Palm Springs. Bye bitch! I firmly believe she and Yolanda LIED on Lisa last year.

• Members

What I can't wait to see is how Brandi stans are going to spin to her basically admitting she lied on Lisa. I knew that low-class whore lied on Lisa. Knew it.

RHOA news:

Kenya got a cease and desist for her birthday, today!

http://instagram.com/p/yYbIYOjNkf/

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Basically Kyle Richards is in IDGAF mode and she tore into Brandi immediately after the end of the last episode and went after her sister Kim to talk to her. Of course trashbox wants to keep getting inbetween the two sisters because in her deluded mind she's a functioning alcoholic who is protection "poor fragile Kim" from big bad Kyle....GMAFB. Anyways Kyle told her to kick rocks and that this is NONE of her business and that Brandi hurt her arm, etc.

But really I'm referring to the previews of next week. Lets just say Kyle does NOT back down from Brandi and I was pleasantly surprised that she stood her ground and fought the Beast.

Yolanda bores me to tears. Now that her obsession Gigi and her non wanted child Bella are gone we see the son that we never even knew about;...almost tragic what she's been reduced to for storyline.

Anyways I'm just done with Brandi. That was just ridiculous.

#TeamLeakes...serve that heffa those papers.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Nene honestly should leave. IF the show flops with Team Pretty they can bring her back and get rid of the other girls. If it's successful then she can keep it moving. I'm over her drama with Kenya and Cynthia. Nene and Kenya are very much alike and will never be friends.