Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LMAO! Claudia took her ex-husband for a storyline, which she used to snatch her peach. HAHA

BTW, Marlo did an interview where she spills the tea on Nene. Im listening now!

ETA: Marlo takes credit for helping Nene's fashion game with clothes, which she still cant pronounce (Shade!). She said she helped Nene's image and her ratings as well. "Im on Marlo's planet and Im a realist"

Now she's talking about Sheree. She says she and Sheree are cool with each other and are on speaking terms

She is cool with Kenya, Claudia, Kandi and all the girls except Nene. Says she and Phaedra are not the best and she doesnt know Demi. She says Poorsha would rather sit with her but since she's Team Nene right now, she will stay over there until Nene gets tired of her....LOL

She reveals Nene didnt even want her on the show to begin with. She ran screaming and upset when she first learned of Marlo. She was told that Nene decided to play her like chess by befriending her and using her to the best of her abilities

HAHA, some chick just called and tried to come for her, "yeah you know who Ace is; the big drug dealer from Queens" I cant with this....lol

She says Nene needs to have a seat....at a hair saloon. :lol:

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yaass, Ms. Marlo!

I knew that Nene was behind Marlo being cut from the show altogether but I give Marlo props for just accepting it with stride and getting that Nene is Bravo's 'cash cow.' But I know she has gotta be pissed that Nene is taking food out of her mouth by having her blackballed.

And I bet [after listening to this interview] that Marlo was in Puerto Rico with the girls but was cut out of scenes and was not able to shoot with all the girls b/c of Nene.

That fan calling in was weird. First of all, I don't picture Marlo laying with no drug dealer at this stage in her life. Why would she? That would be a downgrade from the rich millionaires [or billionaires] she is rubbing shoulders with now. That chick needs to take her issues up with her man.

I didn't know that Marlo was 39. My bish is snatched though! I just hope that we get to see her in the future because production [especially EP Carlos King] loves Marlo. I miss her, her shade, and her fashions!

• Members

Well Nene needs to get back with her. IDK why Marlo does not reopen her stylist store, Marlo's Closet, back in Perimeter Mall [in ATL]. With the recognition and fan base she has because of her 'fashions,' she'd make a killing as a stylist. Hell, I don't know why she hasn't landed or pursued a career in styling for Hollywood stars. Marlo stays fleek. I've NEVER seen her with a bad outfit on.

• Members

NJ

Now this little girl is giving an interview to Access Hollywood. My goodness get her away from the camera. I know I shouldnt but Im really bothered by this

http://www.accesshollywood.com/gia-giudice-gives-update-on-visiting-mom-teresa-giudice-in-jail_article_103164

Cheshire

I tried to watch the first 2 episodes but I cant get into it. This series just isnt pulling me in. I really wish Ladies of London had launched as a RH series bc I liked that show and it had the Bravo branding behind it. And yes IA with all of you that these girl's taglines are way too long. Why did they put in small paragrpahs instead of editing in a short sentence?

• Members

Im with Soaplovers. Episode 1 and everyone's hating on Magali and all Im thinking is dang, what the heck did she do. I dont know you women and its too early for such petty bulls--t. I went in knowing I was going to like Magali but that right there solidified it for me.

• Members

Riley's 11? Girl looks like she's 13/14

Kenya knows she was wrong for hanging up on Phakedra. I aint gonna lie bc it sure was funny...lol. I do beleive that Phony was lying with her excuses about why she couldnt make it

I was disgusted by all that Chick-Fil-A them girls bought with extra mayo and milkshakes. Dont mind me, but I just dont do fast food like that. They looked like they were having tons of fun though

Haha and Poorshy being MIA this episode but Kordell was on instead getting a new storyline with Claudia

jc1QXpX.png

The look on Cynthia's face when Peter said that Claudia looked cute. She be like "Negro, quit that sh-t"

pNHPusD.png?1

And here comes the perks of being Mr. Kandi Burress

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That sh*t was too funny. Cynthia should've done it herself b/c I know I would've. No use in entertaining Phraudra and her lies. I would've simply sent her ass to dial tone.

As messy as it was, I did enjoy Kordell and Claudia flirting. Everyone can clearly tell that both parties were doing it to piss Porsha off and it works next week when Porsha tries to confront Claudia.

• Members

Claudia don't want that Hammerhead shark. They were just being funny and playing because they don't like Porsha like that. NONE of these women are her friends and in reality owe her nothing. I don't even know why Porsha is going to confront Claudia about it. She ain't going to do nothing with that man.

This show is stale this season. I think a couple girls need to be clipped.