Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I liked the episode with less Vanderpump as the story is always about trying to kiss her a-- or how she thinks this and that one is an a--.

Everybody shading Brandi about her filthy mouth and whine throwing was funny. She took it well.

Eileen's reaction to these crazy bitches is gold, lol.

I feel like Lisa R is trying a little too hard to be shady in the same vein that Brandi tries to hard to not have any type of filter.

Those (high) bitches having stupid fights at the card game was alternatively funny and bizarre.

The car rides. The Brandi and Kyle ride was actually nice. The Lisa and Kim ride ... Kim was definitely off.

What I don't understand about Kyle is that she almost relishes making a scene on camera whenever Kim is having a fall. How is that actual love or caring? She's your sister, not someone to create story for yourself off of. Hopefully this is just a momentary thing with Kim because she hasn't seemed this off (the car ride) since she was having a substance issue. I hope she goes to a meeting and just starts over. I felt bad for her during that wine tasting fiasco.

I feel a little bad for Bella and Yolanda's non-Gigi children. I feel like Yolanda is pointing out how much more successful Gigi is a little too much.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I actually think Bella's look is better - her modeling pictures are much better IMO.

Kim was so drunk tonight - that's not a pain pill. I was totally feeling Lisa tonight and she has every right to react that way, obviously. Brandi sucks - sure, she was trying to look out for Kim, but Kyle is her sister and Kim made the decision to go back and say goodnight and then make a comment to her...

I really love the freshness that Eileen and Lisa bring to this show. Next season, after their first year gitters are gone, should be dynamite.

• Members

When Kim's high, to be frank, I'm not sure what it is. It doesn't seem like pain pills or alcohol. It seems like something more hardcore. Mixing?

IMO, Kyle being Kim's sister doesn't mean she's doing the right thing concerning her at all times. Brandi, as drunk as she was, was not going to let Kim drink as long as she was paying attention to her in her own drunk state. Kim wasn't going to go anywhere with Kyle. If Kim was going to go home and drink or pop pills, she was going to do it with or without either of them. Somebody got scratched and unnecessary chit broke out. Eh. I really do hope that's the last time Kim is this f--ked up this season. I mean while it makes for drama, meh, it's sad.

Speaking of addicts. I go back and forth with Brandi. She's like the HW who has a bottle of wine each day until one day they're walking out a restaurant with their ta... well you know the story. I hope she gets it together with her drinking as well. She's a lot more chill, even with the filthy abrasiveness, when she's not drinking.

• Members

Kyle won the WWHL poll pretty handedly over Brandi - 76% to 24% (when asked, Whose side are you on?).

They just need to do away with Brandi - she's run her course in Beverly Hills. Ship her over to the OC - I think she would fit in better there. Can you imagine the battle between Brandi and Tamra? Or Vicki? And Heather tearing her down with words? Amazing.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

How hilarious is it that Brandi was talking about people with addictions then the camera cuts to her guzzling her wine. Trashbox, you're the one with an addiction. You're an alcoholic with a sex addiction so stfu sit down and keep both of your nasty, worn out lips shut!

Kim needs help. She should not be taking care of Monty when he has morphine and lord knows what else in that house. She has a serious disease and needed to be off this show 3 seasons ago.

Poor Lisa Rinna. That was the most awkward ride to a housewives event ever! And if I were Eileen I'd never have the Beverely Ho-billies (Kim & Brandi) at my house ever again.

Oh, and Kyle still sucks.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Without Kim and Brandi, what would be the drama on this show?

Half of my love of Eileen is due to her reactions to and shade at Brandi so she needs to keep on sending those invites. I love that dynamic so far. Her reaction to all these quacks is good, TBH.

Kim. I don't think being off this show would change things for her. Without the show, she'd still be dealing with the issues she is - daughter leaving for college, Monty's illness. Also, the guest appearance by Kathy where she's loving on Kim and wanting to kill Kyle with her eyes is everything. I need to know the back story with these sisters. I do hate when the show does things like they did today - the wine tasting. The wine tasting makes me feel like the entire show is highly fabricated because all these b-tches knew that was going to happen and signed off on it. None of them are that insensitive.

• Members

They could easily cast less offensive but still dramatic women to fill in Brandi's spot. Hell, I'd take TayShanna and Cat Lady back over Brandi and Kim. I really want Camille back but I doubt she'd resign full-time.

I love drama when it's light like RHOA, RHOM, RHOMelbourne, RHOCheshire, RHODC, and RHONY typically have/had. I hate drama when it's too toxic and dark like RHONJ, RHOC [thanks to Trailer Sue], RHOV [s2], and now RHOBH. I still watch but I don't enjoy it.

• Members

I don't care what y'all say, Brandi was a good friend to Kim tonight. This all goes back to what Brandi said in season 2 or 3, that Kyle doesn't really care about Kim. Any time Kim falls off the wagon, somehow it's all about Kyle. Brandi may be a bad influence and all that, but today she was the only person who really did try to help Kim, so kudos to her for that.

• Members

I would have snatched Brandi! WTF blocking Kyle from Kim and then pushing her. She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of that and should have let the sisters interact. Brandi is a drunk alcoholic mess herself so she's the last person to "help" Kim. Two hot messes are not good for each other

I dont have experience with medication but Kim really only took an antidepressent? Those make you act like that? Girl, you fell off the wagaon

I had to laugh though at Lisa Rinna basically being like "I CANT" with that crazyness. I would have been the same way as Im not sure how Id react

IA. I was a bit disgusted by that White Swan vs Black Swan comparison

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OK I am glad that I am not the only one that sees that Yolanda gushes about Gigi way more than Bella and son, Anwar. I didn't like that "black swan, white swan" comment either. In some way, it came off like she was making Gigi seem more beautiful or pure than Bella. Now I get why Bella probably acts out. Not because of 'middle child syndrome' but b/c it is apparent that Yolanda adores one child over the other two. YoLyme needs to get her sh*t together....

• Members

Kyle didn't do anything wrong. I think she was simply shocked/upset and very very disturbed by her sister's behavior. Like she said....she's been to this rodeo before. She's seen these signs. I think any one of us would have pulled our sibling to the side if we saw them acting a hot mess like that. Brandi is nothing but an enabler and should be disgusted with herself. Yes Kim may be under a lot of stress but that doesn't make her actions right and she shouldn't use them as a crutch/excuse/reason to "take a pill". And I highly doubt that Kim simply took one pill...I'm sure there was some alcohol and other stuff mixed with it as well.

Eileen is more patience than I am because I would have thrown both of them out in a heart beat the minute they started insulting my guests. And Brandi would have gotten a backhand for suggesting that she sleeps with my husband. GIRL BYE.

I didn't see the Yolanda scene but I'm not surprised. Yolanda is a very ugly/bitter person beneath the lemons and it doesn't shock me at all that she pits her daughters against each other and compares them constantly. It speaks volumes that I didn't even know she had a son until the other day when I read this article about how her Lyme disease is supposedly affecting her worse now. If you didn't pay too much attention you'd think "GIGI" was the only child to come from her womb....just disgusting.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear