Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I disagree completely. I grew up well off (not rich like these girls though) and I was still a broke college kid like everyone else. My parents gave me a couple hundred a week and I had a meal plan but there were certainly times I blew threw all my money to get alcohol or go on a weekend trip or some other stupid thing. Even my wealthiest friends had times when they were eating Ramen and pretzels for dinner because that's just part of the college experience no matter what, and I'm sure Kyle's daughter will have it too no matter how much money she gets.

I was never poor, broke, starving or trying to live off $8 and hour in my life either, btw.

• Members
They are models, with rich and famous parents. They have been taken care of and pamper their lives and likely still will be throughout college and well into adulthood. So cutting them off and giving them a sudden lifestyle change their first time in their own would be stupid.

This is not really much different than a typical family footing the bill for college and a meal plan and throwing in some money here or there either. This is just on their level for their lives.

• Members

Nobody said anything about cutting them off. I don't even necessarily think the 500 a week is too much. My parents paid for everything when I went away to college too, and gave me spending money. But it's also important to still be grounded and live like the people around you, otherwise school would be no fun.

• Members

OK!

Claudia better take that apology and move on. As Kandi said, it is more than what others have gotten in the past.

ETA: Pinocchio Porsha is clearly doing Geppetto's Nene's bidding in the so called blog she has with OK Magazine:

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/01/15/porsha-williams-says-everyone-stung-puerto-rico-claudia-jordan-taking-kenya-moores-bad-qualities/

Husband humping hussies with lack of educations should stick to obtaining expensive bags and cars and not writing or conveying thoughts. It is not Pinto's strong suit.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

thats her apology? At first I thought it was Nene writing something in her blog after she's had time to reflect on things and was ready to give her credit for it, but then I saw the clip. She "apologized" for talking down any of Claudia's professional accomplishments, not the slut shaming or halfbred comments, which I felt warranted one. But oh well, as others have said, this is more than she'd given others so its a start. I'll give Nene that

why is she still here?

Edited by Cheap21