Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You can tell what Claudia said was a joke though. Black folks joke about skin tone all the time. Yall see me go hard in some threads about racism but I am guilty of saying a joke that can be seen as ignorant in hindisight. What Nene said came from a mean place and she was saying it to hurt Claudia. And no I am not just saying it because I'm not feeling Nene these days she said stuff about Mynique being mixed last year that was purely jokes and it was fine. Just like with "queen" last year she made that comment as if Claudia was less than because she was mixed.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC is trying to bring back Jeana:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/01/jeana-keough-return-real-housewives-orange-county/

I also read recently that they're trying to bring Kelly back on NYC to stir up drama with Bethenny. Apparently Bethenny is being very private and refuses to get in fights, which means she's being difficult for producers. I hope we're not getting another boring season. If she won't show her boyfriend or daughter, and she won't get in altercations with anyone, what is she going to do?

• Members

Thank God. Jeana was always like the heart of the OC for me. She was the neutral, sane one. Now if they'll only reach out and bring Gretchen back to f*ck with Tamra.... :P

And I thought they did already bring Kelly back. I saw pics of her in Miami with the girls. But I doubt she and Bethenny will fight. Both seem to have moved on if anything. I could've sworn I heard that there was beef between Bethenny and ghetto fabulous wannabe, Jabberjaw Heather.

• Members

Poor Sheree. The trend over the past several months has been to bring back the originals. NJ brought back Jaq and will with Caroline. NYC is bringing back Bethenney. BH brought back Shana, Adrienne and Camille. OC will bring back Jeanna. ATL hasnt brought anyone back.

Queen Kenya's blog

THE SHADE OF IT ALL

DISRESPECTFUL FEET

I am a supportive friend and was happy to accompany Claudia to the podiatrist. BUT… I was not prepared for those disrespectful feet! I tried not to make direct eye contact with them, but they kept acting up! Seriously, CJ and I have been cool for over 20 years, and we can laugh together. We don’t take things too seriously.

SOUL SISTERS

It was nice to see Demetria respect Kandi’s accomplishments. She clearly admires Kandi, and it was refreshing to see them have an honest conversation about love, life, and careers. It’s good to see sisters support each other. The juxtaposition between the meeting Demetria had with Kandi and the meeting at the studio with NeNe was glaring. Phaedra made it her mission to belittle, degrade, and utterly humiliate Demetria in every way imaginable. Phaedra attacked her aspirations of becoming a pop singer at her age, she ridiculed her for wasting her time with Roger after 8 years, and she asked her if she was a crack head because she played one on TV. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Apollo say Phaedra was visiting him at 3AM at a halfway house while he was still wearing his ankle bracelet? And then didn’t she get pregnant, get married, and then lie about her due date? #byefelecia

BEAUTY VERSUS THE BEASTS

I was sickened to my stomach to watch the beasts behave the way they did at dinner. They were completely disrespectful toward Demetria, even though she was gracious enough to invite them. Their rude side remarks, their nasty digs, and their blatant shade are all indicative of beastly behavior. Demetria was sweet and tried to be open toward new friendships. After all, she invited us all to Puerto Rico!

THE BEASTS OF THE SOUTHERN WILD

Meanwhile back in the wild, all the beasts took turns trying to see who could be the biggest boar, with NeNe leading the pack. NeNe wants to say she is a good friend and not a fake friend. We all saw her declare we were friends at the Tavern, but be mean as a snake to me very next time I saw her. She was very pleasant to Demetria at the studio, yet took pride in mocking her singing career and aspirations by asking where she could go to a studio so she can get on iTunes to her face. And let’s not forget how she pounced on Cynthia for trying to keep the peace by asking Phaedra to simply apologize if she didn’t mean to be insulting toward Demetria. This is a group of uncouth heathens let loose to terrorize anyone they feel are vulnerable.

Just two seasons ago NeNe was telling Phaedra you can’t win by being dirty, yet they are behaving like two pigs rolling around in the mud. It shows you can put lipstick on a pig (or moose), but it’s still a pig. They both like to be dirty.

WHEN BEASTS ATTACK

NeNe spent the entire time trying to instigate a fight; Claudia just took the bait. Clearly no one can control Claudia or her mouth, and NeNe found that out the hard way. She proceeded to attack Claudia’s character based on rumors. However, NeNe admits she’s been arrested and did anything she could (including take her clothes off) for money. Didn’t Gregg leave his wife for NeNe? Yet Claudia is the whore? Right.

These venomous attacks on one's character from those living in glass houses should end. Keep watching as one by one all the beasts will be exposed and the truth of who they are will be revealed

On another note, thank you so much for supporting me on Celebrity Apprentice. The ratings are incredible thanks to you and your support. See you this Sunday night for the epic conclusion! And catch Celebrity Apprentice Monday at 8/7c, when the late Joan Rivers makes her final TV appearance.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Didn't an article not too long ago say that Queen Marlo was filming scenes with Queen Kenya, Queen Cynthia, & Queen Claudia? If so, then Marlo returned. She's twenty times better than Sheree's ass. But I do hope that if NeNe returns next season that Sheree is on. She's the only one that would get NeNe and Phelony together.

• Members

ATL isn't bringing anyone back because they don't need to. 3 million+ viewers a week and the audience loves (or loves to hate) the newer additions like Kenya and Poorsha. I think Sheree would be good addition if Nene ever left and they wanted to soften the blow by bringing back a controversial and buzz worthy original.