Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

yeah I dont think Kim has anything to offer nor does she want to. She has like 20 kids under the age of 5. Her priorities have changed. She and her husband were already acting like they were above this when they were last on. I dont think things have changed. Kim at best is a friend. Dont ever see her becoming a full wife again

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd only see Kim return if Bravo was to do a mass cast exodus and fill the show with a bunch of white women. Sorry but I said it. That's the only way Kim would return to a housewives type show. After I heard Kim talk nasty to Sweetie all of s3 and then slip up and say "You people" at the s4 reunion, I knew this b*tch was on some white privilege sh*t. She clearly thinks she's above the show and costars, who backs she stepped on to get to where she is.

I can't stand Wigz & Cigz and never will. Keep her on her little spinoff [while it lasts] with Gomer and her tribe of children.

• Members

I'm curious what Kenya is talking about in that last line. I think we know about Shady Phae Phae's secret coming out. But what secret does Nene have that needs to be exposed?

And...Volkswagen...well...we know hers...

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I don't hate Kim. Hate requires energy, and that bitch is an after thought in my normal day to day.

Did I say that Kim was racist? No. But she does have tendencies and she did start acting like she was above the women [and show] once she got with Kroy. Plus it's quite obvious that Kroy looks down on black women and it's been proven that Big Poppa was a racist because Lisa and Nene exposed that at either the s1 or s2 reunion [can't remember which]. Just calling a spade a spade.

Lie down with dogs and you're bound to get fleas....

• Members

Kyle was the most relatable tonight. Say what you will bout Kyle Richards but I do absolutely believe that her children are the the center of her life and her heart was breaking as Alexia left for college....

Yolandas daughter goes off to college and she hires a decorator. What an elitist douchebag prick move. She's so fake and her moments with Gigi and Bella are fake

• Members

RHOBH was dull as dishwater last night. I'm sorry but I didn't cry with the empty nest storylines. I don't know why these women were crying. Maybe because my mom was thrilled when I left the nest ... Hell, she possibly cried tears of joy when I did. I just don't get it. But I am excited for next week because the ball truly starts to roll. We see why Kyle and Brandi fell out and the foundation is laid for the biggest rivalry of the season--Kim and Lips.

• Members

Its amazing how Eileen's stepsons get along well with her when there could be resentment towards her for being the woman that broke up their mother's marriage. Oh I see she mentioned towards the end of the show they went through all that in the beginning. Makes sense. I liked her family scene

tumblr_ni3bnn61Ad1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
Really Brandi? LeAnn has talent you are just a ----; you fill in the blanks. Wow, how pathetic that she made a watching party out of LeAnn's reality show and is using it for airtime on RH. Brandi "Im a character on their show. Im actually on their show without being on their show bc they say my name so many times" WTF!?! Bitch has been saying Eddie and LeAnn on RH for 3 and a half years! What a hypocrite and then she complained about them using her and she doesnt get a check for that show. Really, bitch?
tumblr_ni5cdo4O1P1rlafseo1_400.gif
Rinna is really feeling herself but unlike Kyle, it doesnt annoy me
tumblr_ni5cb4nQoR1rlafseo1_400.gif
See? Annoying
Yolanda has no story so she dragged this daughter out of the attic, she barely mentioned before
I love this season. It feels very organic and not manufactured like most series. We are just seeing the women in their everyday lives and the producers arent excessively trying to find ways to get them to interact, which often times comes across fake. This season has good balance

IKR right? It seemed like everyone had the same storyline. Im glad they contained it to one episode so there was a coherent theme instead of showcasing the different wives doing this in different episodes

LOL...my mom was fine but my dad teared up

Edited by Cheap21