• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chapter 11?

Claudia read Nene and she did it well this last episode. Nene was being rude and nasty for no reason and Im glad Claudia spoke up at the cruelty exhibited at that table at Demetria's expense, who had done nothing to those women. Its petty high school stuff.

• Members

You do realize nearly all races have been slaves at one point or another? I didn't think NeighNeigh was being racist when she told Kim she treats Sweetie like a slave, cus she does. Just like cup of noodles treats her wife Gregg like a slave.

For me it's the opposite. Old sticky fingers hair looks good but that dress along with those orangutang titties just doesn't look very good. But hey at least Ryan Murphy was nice enough to let her have one of his invites. It was probably meant for the maid but hey if it keeps Ms Reakes off his back begging for more handouts then why not?

tumblr_meoq1k1L9p1rml5bco1_500.gif

• Members

Well EVERYONE has said that Gregg is Nene's slave and slavery does not discriminate. Every race has been a slave at one point or another. That's why I didn't get offended. Had she gone deeper, I would've had an issue. Also, Nene called Sweetie a slave too, boo. Remember? And I had no problem with her saying it then too because Sweetie was acting like one....

But didn't Gregg file bankruptcy too? Around season 1 & 2. That would explain why the Leakes lost their first house....

Kid-Fury-Sips-Tea-gif.gif

• Members

Can't wait to see what excuse y'all come up with to defend Chapter 13 Jordan's very offensive comments about dark skin people....

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/previews/3405/video/1351305/sfta001/

But I thought she was all about all skin colors are beautiful due to the extreme racism she experienced being mixed? Hmmm

Catch those T's.

• Members

Considering that was 6 years ago and she meant it in a joking way, I'll let it pass. Granted they were awful jokes. But for me it's not what you say but how you say it. Nene said this 6 months ago. And she wasn't joking. But it's cool, she's your girl. Just remember, Ramen has no nutritional value...

I'm not sure what that means, but it can't be good. ph34r.png

• Members

tumblr_inline_ni2w167fxs1rub6gv.gif

Ugh, Nene and Phaedra were so trashy and spiteful and [!@#$%^&*] ENTITLED in PR. Phaedra already looked ridiculous pulling those clown faces at Demetria's recording session, and she was so nasty to the guest that invited her grumpy ass to PR! I would have called American Airlines and reserved her a seat on the first available flight outta San Juan right then and there.

Nene is horrible. Spoiled, selfish, no graciousness, just mean and entitled. I am so glad Claudia called her out on her rudeness. And IMO Nene's comment was trashier than even Brandi's fingerbanging comment. Brandi said that to shock, and because she is juvenile and has verbal diarrhoea. Nene's comment went beyond vulgar. It was just plain insulting. I've heard HS guys joke about this stuff and they get rightly called out on it for being misogynistic -- so why shouldn't Nene? It was slut-shaming of the worst kind. You such a ho, your dirty cl*t has quit your body. Really vile.

Demetria has such a beautiful singing voice. For real! I wish she wasn't all about Roger Bob Roger Bob Roger Bob tho. It's like, who is this guy? Should I care? Why is everybody making out that he is the black Victor Newman of Atlanta?

LOL found this on Tumblr. The Good Ole Days, when romance wasn't dead.

tumblr_md1rnyyfIG1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

OMG and this mess:

tumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo1_250.giftumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo2_250.gif

tumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo6_250.giftumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo3_250.gif

tumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo4_250.giftumblr_mhdd83zpaS1r4m5sfo5_250.gif

laugh.png

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOCheshire:

Yes! Their taglines are too long. Magali's would've been good had they cut it down less.

I actually enjoyed the pilot but I hate 5/6 of the women. The only one I like is Magali and that's because she's the underdog. I felt bad for her in the final scene as the last women bonded and she her husband sauntered out the ball into the night. It is clear that Dawn is going to be the elitist alpha bitch [a la Jody or Ronnie of RHOV] that I am not going to like. She's just too nasty for my taste. It's clear that Ampika and Leanne are going to be her lapdogs. Lauren and Tanya are alright. My opinion might change later.

The ticket debacle seems like a misunderstanding to me. Dawn seriously blew it out of proportion. As long as Magali was donating money at the end of the day, that is all that matters. I wish Magali would've stayed home. Regardless, she was going to be criticized and talked about.

I see potential in this show. It is giving me RHOV season 1 vibes.

ETA: The ladies appeared on This Morning today:

As I stated before, I guess that Dawn is going to be this show's primary bitch. And poor Magali, you can see in her body language that she does not mesh well with these women at all. And Leanne is such a f*cking lapdog.

This is old and Claudia's opinion has since changed b/c she stays tweeting about Colorism and how she hates how it divides black women. She's been tweeting about that WAY before she was even given her peach this season.

Nene's comments were nasty and there's no way to spin it. Nene's catching flack because unlike Claudia, who would most likely apologize if [and when] confronted about the video, won't. Nene will say her usual:

I-said-what-i-said-gif.gif

She won't apologize. She didn't apologize to the LGTB community last year when she demeaned Brandon and she won't apologize this season. It's gonna take Nene to hit rock bottom for her to apologize but by then no one will care.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

OMG, Ive read many a comment about this week's show but none leaves me deader than this one

She (NeNe) has some nerve talking about someones clit leaving their body, when it looks like her Dick never left hers!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cheap21