Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

anyone notice how there are barely any storylines on this season of RHOA? I mean Kandi has the tension in her new marriage and mama drama and Phaedra has her divorce and Apollo leaving but no one else has anything. Kenya? She has nothing going on in her life. Nene? She has nothing going on in her life. Cynthia? Claudia? Poorsha? Ditto. Thankfully their interactions amongst each other is good but there isnt much to work with with these women in terms of showcasing their lives. The "stories" amount to Girl A dont like Girl B so they either have a sitdown, argue or do both. That can be entertaining i guess but it can get old fast. Im already over Nene and Cynthia's beef.

I think part of that might be a lack of "friends" this season. There were a whole bunch of them featured last year and it really helped to flesh the women out and give them new material to work with. So far this season it pretty much amounts to Demetria. Last year we had Natalie, Mynique, Mallory, Carmon, MARLO, all mixxing it up in the drama and being showcased on a semi-regular basis. I think having the supporting characters makes for a better show

• Members

I miss having all the friends of last season too. But I think that things are going to pick up (story wise) during the Puerto Rico trip because that's when the production supposedly realized what direction they wanted to go in, which was with Claudia over Porsha and Demetria. We'll see the rivalry between Nene/Claudia. The demise of Nene/Cynthia. Mama Sharon v. Joyce. And don't forget Mr. Chocolate saga is about emerge soon too. Also, based on their interaction (or lack thereof), I think we might get a surprise, which could be the demise of Phaedra/Kandi. I've yet to see them interact in recent months. Phaedra has been seen more with Nene than she has Kandi. I think there is trouble in paradise.

I get s4 vibes with this season as production didn't know what to do the first half, but once they divided into cliques (Tall v. Small in s4/The Beauties v. The Beasts this season), we'll get story.

Yeah like Cheap said, she didn't contribute that much on RHOA like she did on IDON. I felt like Nene was marginalizing her friends from IDON last season and only wanted to force Mynique on the audience, hence why she didn't mesh well. The audience already cared for Lexis, Marlo, & even that linebacker Dirty Diana. I wish those three were on this season. They'd at least drive story.

• Members

YES to Dirty Diana. I felt like her presence would have been perfect especially following Nene's fallout with Marlo and Kenya. The producers would use clips from IDON of her warning Nene about oppurtnist and she of course would be used to give Kenya and Marlo material to shade. Marlo and Diana should have both been on this year

• Members

You know why. The same reason why Nene fell out Kim, Sheree, Dwight, Marlo, and Kenya. When she feels someone can potentially threaten her shine, she drops them. Lexis gained quite the following during IDON and was most popular behind Marlo. Plus, like Marlo, Nene felt that Lexis was an "opportunist," but let's be honest--everyone is an opportunist.

I agree. Both should've been on; however, word is that Nene refused to film any scenes if Marlo was on the show at all. Andy is going to follow his "cash cow," and while he's declared he's forgiven Marlo, I don't think he really has.

• Members

Nene's a coward. She only likes having rivals that she knows she can over talk and outwit. The second she meets her match she refuses to engage with them and makes sure they won't be back for another season. This is why I have no respect for her. If you're truly a bad bitch then be about it. Otherwise get to trottin'!

• Members

Hitting the nail on the head!

True but I doubt Andy or Carlos wanted to hear the constant whining and bitching from Nene. But I hate that Bravo allows Nene to hold them hostage when they have the true power. Either cut her check when she doesn't perform all the stipulations in the contract or cut her altogether. I prefer the latter.

I know that the KKN with Claudia was filmed after Puerto Rico. I didn't know that Kandi's sex party was filmed before too. If so, it was awkward. I'm skeptical about this rumor.....