Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Nene was RIDICULOUS! Why does she not get more flack for her behavior? She's been shading Claudia since before she even met her and it seems pretty harsh for someone who she doesn't know. I feel like this is a classic case of Nene being jealous of her. It can't just be that she's friends with Kenya. I hope Claudia reads the dog shyt out of her in Puerto Rico. Also, despite the fabulous read of Phaedra, I still think Demetria is a little too pedestrian for this show. I'm not really feeling her yet. I still think they made a huge, huge mistake not making Marlo a full-time housewife. Especially with Nene being on her way out anyway.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So true. It's the Nene initiation. She always come for the new chicks that she feels threatened by physically or professionally. She did it with Kandi, Phaedra, Kenya, & Porsha.

And I don't think we've seen the last of Marlo. Andy read one of her tweets on WWHL of her complimenting Kenya last night, and EP Carlos King LOVES Marlo. Wouldn't be surprised that the day Nene bows out that Bravo dials Marlo up real quick. I think it is Nene that is preventing Marlo from being featured this season. Not Bravo or Andy. Andy forgave Marlo for her usage of a gay slur back around I Dream of Nene, which I personally found to be hypocritical as he still aired Joe Guidice, who said nasty and harsher things referring to the LGBT community numerous times.

• Members

Demetria said somethnig about how they are both dealing with 8, except her man is with her for 8 years and Phaedra's is about to leave for 8 laugh.png

Nene calling her a whore and stuff makes it seem like Claudia went after her man or something. She is being so nasty and so rude and its ridiculous

Anyone else smell something fishy about Demetria and Roger Bobb? I dont think they were as serious as she claims they are. It almost feels like she asked him to claim her so that she could get on this show but he sure isn't acting like her man. I smell fakery here. They probably just screwed a few times years ago and now she's using him for a storyline. It just seems odd that all these people that actually know him know nothing of him ever dating her

Joe was tied to Teresa so to get rid of him would mean to get rid of her and they might as well have cancelled NJ bc none of the other women would have had a storyline. Unfortunately Marlo isnt necesary as she isnt integral to the backbone of the show

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOBH clip with Brandi throwing the drink at Eileen: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-first-look-real-housewives-beverly-hills-clip

Seeing the context and how it's basically a fight over Days of Our Lives is pretty hilarious. It also is pretty sick of Brandi. Andy was correct on WWHL that she picks the fights with the wrong housewives.

• Members

Lips face and her mouth reaction alone make that scene for me. While I'm pissed that the drunk felt she could get away with such vulgar behavior I can already see the defenses going up around Eileen as she tries to compose herself after that shameful act.

And yes the Bravo trailer was insanely deceptive lol. You'd think by now we'd have learned but no ole Andy keeps playing my butt.

• Members

Listen, I f-cking hollered when Claudia said Nene's hair looked like uncooked ramen noodles and the producers put a close up on her crispy, crunchy, ate up nape. :lol:

NeNe was doing the most when it came to Team Twirl running around talking "hold my hand Phaedra!" Bye Ramen Noodles!

• Members

That clip still makes Brandi look like a bitch for the simple fact that Eileen didn't wanna do it. I'm with Eileen. If your ass ain't paying me big bucks, I'm not playing Kristen off the clock. I'm not no damn show monkey. Eileen should've channeled Kristen though and snatched Brandi bald after she tossed that drink. Now that deserves an ass whooping. Not a bullhorn and scepter....

• Members

Brandi is like Tamra times 10. She takes things to a whole other level. She is just pure trash and there's very little redeemable about her. She also comes across very childish for someone her age which isnt cute. We dont see her younger kids anymore, but Tamra at least has Ryan and I think seeing her as a mother helps humanize and ground her to a degree. Brandi never had that benefit so we cant even see her as a loveable parent. She just comes across very irresponsible, immature and uninhibited and these are not attractive qualities

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I still can't get over Brandi's insane behavior during her heart-warming party and, later, at Lisa V's charity event. Something is seriously wrong with this trashy gutter whore. I just cannot with her. They awkward stares, the touching, the pinching, the pauses, the breaking of the branch, offering to eat Lisa's pussay. Lisa V's reaction was perfect and mirrored mine. That being said, the moment when Lisa told the rest of the women what Brandi offered was gold. GOLD.

LOL at LisaLips & Eileen basically saying to Brandi's face that her explanation didn't make sense and they don't have the whole story.

LisaLips continues to be thrillingly entertaining.

Kim was so irrelevant in everything I couldn't figure out why she had a talking head. Like, who dis bitch?

You can tell Eileen and Brandi ain't gonna work. Eileen is barely keeping it together as it is.

And HELL NAW. Did I just see in the previews Brandi throwing a drink at Eileen's face as a joke? Bitch, DIE.