Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think we're at the point where the majority have been around so long, that all their history is has been hashed and now they're just castmembers who have to interact, but there's nothing to really learn about each other and grow from. The introductions of the new ladies, from what we see, have been weak. Since they flip-flopped on Claudia and Demetria, it feels imbalanced that we're suddenly supposed to care about this brand new girl's man drama when we were never properly introduced to her and she's only there because she's a would-be castmate, not a genuine tagalong friend of somebody.

• Members

A lot of what we've seen on RHOA has aired out of order. They pushed Demetria's arrival back and edited Claudia into earlier scenes when she hadn't been cast yet. With that said, I still don't think Kandi's party was after Puerto Rico because it seems obvious Claudia and Nene will be pure enemies post Puerto Rico and I can't see them being able to sit next to each other like they did.

ETA:

Looking at how Lisa Rinna has been the breakout star of this new season, I wonder if DAYS regrets not having her in place for the cross promotion? Her last stint I think she started off shaky, but she got her footing fast and she fit in perfectly. She was only a talk-to and never was given a chance at a story or proper love interest, but all the potential was there. I always felt that was a big loss. Now DAYS is getting all this free promo talking about how great she is as Billie and she's not even there! Hell, even if they decide to bring her back now the season will be long over with by the time she would air.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

RH of Cheshire: NORTHERN ENGLAND! It will be screamingly tacky and so much fun!

RH of Melbourne: That promo is amazing! I am so thrilled they dumped that awful bitch, Andrea, and have embraced their fabulosity!

RH of BH: This week's episode was good because Brandi revealed herself to be as deranged as everyone said she is and Lisa played her dumb ass just right while Yolanda showed what a bitter cow she is, with Lisa basically waving her off at her own dinner table. Eileen was class personified by keeping it together and Lisa R made be burst out laughing with her candid thoughts on Brandi. Who cares about Kim and Kyle, they don't matter unless they're fighting each other.

• Members

Even then, Kim and Kyle don't matter.

Loved this weeks Beverly Hills! As trashy as that gutter slut Brandi is she definitely does add some spice to the show. At times I find myself forgetting how much I hate her. I just don't understand why she decided to go so extreme with her antics. It's not endearing nor cute at all. Yolanda can gargle lemon pledge. Loved Lisa R warning Brandi that she will get trailer trash right back with her if it comes to it. Eileen is so classy! Although I was hoping she'd get crunk once the wine was thrown. Loved Ken ditching Yolanduh's. Just like Lisa pointed out in her blog, not only did she accuse him of abusing her but she also said her husband would never hang out with the likes of him. [!@#$%^&*] both of those egotistical assholes. If I were Vanderfabulous I wouldn't of even bothered gracing that rich mans incubator with my presence either. But I guess a contract's a contract.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Nene picked the wrong one to mess with!!! Wow!!!! No matter what anybody says, Claudia did NOTHING to her. NOTHING! And now Nene is gonna get ate up like her edges over her own petty jealousy! Wow is all I can say!! I CAN'T WAIT!! :D The amount of reads in that short clip has me shaking!!!!!!

• Members

Umm that seemed like a typical back and forth. I guess kudos to Claudia for holding her own but she didn't "destroy" Miss Leakes in any significant way....

Not understanding the bridesmaids reference/issue...is that from I Dream of Nene or something?

On the other hand Demetria definitely called out Phaedra on all her shady ish and she had some valid points....but this overreaction to Claudia....Jesus. It's like a child in school who manages the ABCs...she's getting the golden apple for simply talking.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear