Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't dislike Brandi on the actual series, so far, this season. As much as I tried to defend her last season, I did pretty much dislike her last season if I'm being honest IN that I found her really hard to watch. I like that she felt ashamed after throwing the drink although she may never fully admit it. Eileen (from the beginning), Lisa R (now) and Lisa V all sticking their nose up at her sort of puts her in a position I like her to be in. Giving Eileen a gift with the apology was almost as strange as throwing the liquor in her face. Brandi being a bit soap fan "crazy" is a new angle and I like new. If Brandi makes it to next season I want her to somehow be able to have her sons on the show.

Lisa and Eileen are great additions to the show and I don't say that because I think both are sunshine and rainbows. I just think they're both interesting "characters." Eileen has this aloof thing about her. Lisa is the opposite that's why it'll be interesting to see her crack.

TBH, Lisa V and Kyle are boring me. Kyle, this season, is only their to analyze what Queen Lisa would or would not like (and to eventually harass Kim?). She should only air when Kathy is their to dismiss her, lol. Lisa in a sticky pair of bitter shade panties. Let me add Yolanda into this mix with her constantly "subtly" taking swipes at Lisa's version of friendship. STFU ladies. It's boring. Andy needs to kill the storyline.

I don't know if WWHL was discussed but I can't wait to see if Jeff Lewis goes along with Brandi's story (that it was a prank). I thought it was an act EXCEPT for Jeff's reaction - minus the book/books exchange. The book/books exchange along with Brandi's transparent acting screamed act.

RHOA

Claudia better get to dragging Nene. Good start. Nene trying to shade people with that broom on her head in the talking heads? Pshaw.

• Members

Don't tell me you forgot about how everybody roasted Nene for BRIDEMAIDS?! I'm glad someone had the balls to call her out. I recall a scene with Nene where Marlo even said it obviously not to embarrass Nene. She was really good for Nene.

As Funky Dineva said: "This portion of the video is going to be sponsered by Rosetta Stone. Nene--the people who is producing this show is not your friends and these BRIDEmaids is not your friends either because they keep letting your Athens, ignorant ass go on tv and say BRIDEmaids and BRIDEmaid. BRIDES-MAID. B-R-I-D-E-S, BRIDES, it shows possession. BRIDESMAIDS, the people that help the bride! Nene you ain't nothing more than a Beverly Hillbilly."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92F-DQZrmFI

This is making me want to re-watch so I can relive how fabulous Marlo was. Marlo vs Diana was classic.

• Members

LMAO at that Funky video....I usually don't pay him any attention but I have to admit that part about Marlo reading Dinah was hilarious (even though I don't know Dinah for nothing except she was one of Nene's brideSmaids). But the way he broke down what type of girl Marlo is was ridiculous. Oh Nene...get that Athens out of your system girl.

And yes she did deserve to get called out for it. The way Claudia brought it up was less impressive than the way Demetria laid that bomb on Phaedra about Apollo and 8 years lol. Or the fact that she's younger than ole Miss Phay.

• Members

RHOA Tea: http://tamaratattles.com/2015/01/10/exclusive-rhoa-is-filming-new-scenes-in-post-production/

According to that, they filmed a scene last night with Phaedra and Porsha. Tamara speculates that Kenya's recent party with Cynthia, Marlo and Claudia may have been filmed as well since it appears they're still filming pick up scenes.

• Members

I can't find the picture with all of them from that party! They've all deleted it from Instagram, so maybe it really is for the show. Here are some others though from the party: http://tamaratattles.com/2015/01/09/kenya-moores-rhoa-friends-join-her-to-celebrate/

And here's Marlo and Kenya at ANOTHER event together: http://instagram.com/p/xqIuaTDNtu/

• Members

Claudia has her first blog up. It's great and she shows all the receipts on her relationship with Nene. It's hilarious what an angry cow NeighNeigh is to her all because she's threatened and jealous. Bye wig!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-7/blogs/claudia-jordan/claudia-im-not-surprised-by-nenes-ugly

• Members

Claudia gathered Nene's ass and I LOVED it. Finally, since Sheree has left the show has someone kept Nene on her toes. Loved when Demetria's glam squad shaded the f*ck out of Phaedra too. Glad that Demetria called Phaedra out too.

And Team Beast [Phaedra/NeNe/Buick] were vile at that table.

Can't wait to see Claudia drag Nene then come for Porsha's ho ass next week.