Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do not dislike Brandi like the majority here. I think most of her bullchit on RHOBH is performance. Hyper-reality. Hustling. IMO, going about hustling in a stupid way.

That said, Eileen should have went Kristen Dimera on Brandi for that and slapped the b-tch. Gurl, she ain't your performing seal and you know, dang well as you stated it, that the other soap actress at the table would have paid you to let her perform. I was enjoying the Eileen and Brandi dynamic with Eileen sticking up her nose and Brandi not quite catching it. This might change the dynamic altogether. Eileen looks upset, like she's thisclose to crying - not like she's going to slap. I would say this is what Yolanda and Lisa V were lecturing Brandi about in the pre-season YT clips (circa Amsterdam) that got out but I'll just assume Brandi upsets Eileen again or Lisa R because THAT would be the educated deduction.

Celebrity Apprentice, RH version. I'll leave most of my impression for the CA thread if it's alive. I don't dislike Kenya, so far. She comes off bitchy but surprisingly intelligent. Brandi hasn't left an impression on me so far. I didn't get her calling Kate lazy. Kate was not very good in the selling part but Kate was doing her thang in the kitchen.

• Members

I about died when Kenya busted up laughing after Demetria got punked. LOL! That whole set up was a much less interesting version of pillow talk. Kandi continues to be the producers puppet. Nene continues being bothered. Phaedra continues to act like she has a storyline. Poorsha continues to be peachless and brainless. Same [!@#$%^&*] different episode. I can't wait for next week though. Hopefully the rumors aren't lies and we're in for a treat! smile.png

Edited by MrPrezident