Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think if Lisa Rinna were acting she wouldn't reveal such embarrassing things about herself. Having watched her on talk shows I think this is the real her. As for Kim, she always seems to come through in a pinch. What saved her this season is that Brandi needed a friend, plus as long as Kyle is there, Kim will be there. Also, her storyline kicks into gear in two weeks. Don't count Kim's crazy ass out! She always manages to turn it! :D

• Members

Oh, the highlight was...THIS.

On the party:

I decided to go to the party as I knew–and from seeing this footage of the group–that if I didn’t, I would be the topic of conversation, so arriving with a bottle of champagne stops it in its tracks.

On Brandi (okay, and Kyle)

Now the conversation with Brandi’s parents I thought was sweet–the way they were obviously aware that our relationship was no longer a positive one. Her mother, who I had invited to join us at dinner previously, a sweet woman, gently tried to explain how Brandi works, hurting feelings and then apologizing. It’s just unfortunate at this time. I am not interested. The friendship was not deep enough to weather that kind of storm. In regard to Brandi’s generous offer at my clothing event as she abused my beautiful olive tree, was supposed to shock, but no it was harmless. Words are just that. It didn’t offend me, but as usual, it was a classless example of somebody trying to garner attention.

I would say contrary to the little bitchy comments about holding a grudge, I would like to explain my sentiments. I believe if someone truly hurts you, unintentionally of course, you can forgive them, but if somebody calculatedly tries everything In their power to destroy your reputation, I would say forgiveness is not an option. One would be foolish to embrace them into your life again. It is not a grudge, it is knowledge, as long as you don’t hold onto the anger, which would breed bitterness, and that has no place in your life. That is why I can interact, even playfully tease. There is nothing at stake anymore. Hindsight is 20/20, but foresight is better. Forewarned is forearmed.

On Yolanda

Yolanda mentions yet again that I failed to invite her to another important event in my life, the opening of PUMP, and that if we were friends, I would’ve done so. Correct. At that time, to invite all those women could not have been furthest from my mind. Also the whole Vanderpump Rules group would be there, which, as you know, Scheana was part of, bearing in mind that she was working for me for years before I was friends with Brandi, before anyone was aware that there was a connection. So knowing that, even if I was closer to any of them, I would not put myself in that position again. I would never question why I was not invited somewhere. I wouldn’t want to go to a party that I wasn’t invited to.

Some people dwell on the negative, especially when they are looking for something. I would be happier if after what has gone down between us all, some would just say, “Well I am glad we are here now, and yes, I can see how hard you must have worked to open this place. I now understand why last year maybe you couldn’t make some events…” Now that would be a move in the right direction.

Yes, love is a big word, and that hurt to see that. I don’t use it flippantly. I love Mohammed and Yolanda’s children. Of that, I am sure. Many,many weekends and lunches with them and Mohamed have created that bond. I have always been hopeful that Yolanda would be included in that equation.

And some last shade...

I appreciated the fact that Lisa and Eileen were kind enough not to be dragged into the negativity. I have enjoyed getting to know Eileen for sure. I do feel there is a divide between women who are fulfilled and happy in their lives, stimulated by their careers or the demands of motherhood and are not searching for something negative. That is a woman I bond with for sure.

That was it for the most part though there is more goodness. :)

• Members

I know people will think I've always hated Yolanda but when she first appeared I thought she was real and a breath of fresh air. What should have warned me was the whole lemon visit fiasco she had with Kim early in the season and then the Paris accusation by the Richards sisters which I now totally believe.

But aside from that I thought she was okay and a good addition to the group even though I've always viewed her relationship/"marriage" to David with suspicion.

AT:

Phaedra girl...I don't know if you read this in the Bible you so profess to be a champion for but when you marry TWO become ONE....so anything Apollo did you by default will and could be associated with so stop pretending like you're totally innocent. A smart woman like you HAD to have some idea of what the idiot was doing.

God Lisa's blog is pure perfection...just an absolute destruction of Yolanda, Brandi, and Kyle. I mean in short Yolanda and Brandi are desperate and both are classless for bringing up their issues with Lisa as if on repeat.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

This...I'm not a Cynthia stan by any means but she's a nice classy beautiful woman. I don't get all this stank attitude and mean behavior from Miss Nene towards Cynthia. It's just extremely sad to see such a fabulous lady act so horribly. I can understand her attitude towards Kenya but this whole beef with Cyn is just crazy.

Kenya is still annoying and shady as hell.

• Members

RHOA:

Nene was a c*nt tonight. Yes, I said it. She was. Last week she was all open arms to mending relationships with Kenya & Cynthia, but as soon as she got around Phaedra, she instantly switched. I HATE bitches like that. I cannot stand a flip-flopper.

I felt so bad for Demetria tonight. That had to be the most awkward situation in housewives history. At least to my recollection. Girl had egg all over her face. And I knew that I recognized Goche from somewhere; she was on the last season of LA Hair and the girl is messy. If Bravo were smart, they'd make her a "friend" next season. She'll surely bring the drama.

I am so excited for next week! I hope Claudia's read causes Nene to have a stroke. And Demetria came for Phaedra too, which had me laughing. And LORD help my boo Claudia. Those toes were hurt. She's gonna need a prayer to save them. :P:lol:

• Members

Phaedra: "With Apollo leaving on his mandatory vacation...." Her ass is so shady...lol

I love that Claudia is finally branching out and interacting with other women outside of Kenya. Shoot Id french kiss Kandi for $500 as well

Im tired of hearing about Roger Bobb. Over it. DANG, at that girl dropping the bomb on Demetria. I felt bad for her in that moment. I dont know if she was being delusional or just putting on a straight face

Ugh to Nene's stank attitude, not wanting to recieve Kenya. And then with Claudia and Cynthia. Girl was hating on Team Twirl. Loved Kandi calling this out in her talking head.

OMG to next week's preview. Demetria and Claudia are going to bring it!

eta: Dang, people are coming for Claudia's nasty feet...lol

B6jart7CMAAWCIW.jpg

B6jVXq3IgAERi6b.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lordt! My girl needs her feet to buffed one time. Sheneneh!

tumblr_lq9ml6pDEy1qkfq8lo1_500.gif

But seriously though, I do love that Claudia herself is taking it in stride and jest. Last night, she told her Twitter followers to give it to her and she retweeted the funniest/shadiest tweets about her feet. You'd never see any other housewife on any show laughing about their misfortune. Most would be hurt and offended (not that I can blame them), which makes Claudia a great addition to the housewife family. How Demetria shaded the hell out of Phae next week, I'm beginning to get a little pissed she didn't get a peach either.