Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm drawing the conclusion that Kenya gets up from her seat and goes to hug the petulant child/beast known as Audi Porsha. I'm sure that this will melt Mazda's heart to know that Kenya has FINALLY given her the affection she's wanted for the past two seasons. Because let's be honest, 4-Runner's hatred for Kenya all stems from the fact that Kenya does not give a flying f*ck about her and call her the spade that she is.

• Members

Lisa Rinna's daughter were so stuck up it was highly irritating.....that being said the family interactions with Rinna's mom and dad were very touching. For someone who I thought was going to be a complete clown she's coming across very authentic and genuinely funny....unlike Lemons Yolanda. If I were her I'd move the parents ASAP to me in BH.

Lisa's dogs vs the swan was hilarious. As in Ken still bitter about Kyle and her "friendship" with Lisa.

"Hooker Shoes"....DEAD. And eat that SHADE Yoland and enjoy it! Glad Lisa threw her to the side.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Brandi and that potty mouth in that preview. Gurl unless you're having a serious conversation with your toilet - STFU! My mother curses like a sailor and even she doesn't just put it out like that.

I was internet shopping (read:distracted) while viewing but enjoyed much of what I saw.

Brandi the soap opera shipper. I like because it's a new side of her. From what I know of her DAYS addiction, she's a big John and Marlena fan. The thing I don't get is she calls John by the name Roman but doesn't know Lisa Rinna was the first Billie? Her going hard on Eileen in that debate had me almost LOL. Ah, $100 down the drain. It'll be interesting to see how this dynamic continues to unfold.

• Members

It was weird cuz I saw several moments where it could have gone either way. Like a great friendship in the making or a total just toxic relationship ala season 2 Brandi vs Kim/Kyle.

I loved the way they eased in Eileen to the rest of the ladies. Yolanda being bitter about Lisa's star made my night. Love how Lisa deflected the thirsty b*tch.

• Members

I have to take back a little of what I said about Eileen before. She was great this episode. It seemed they were slowly introducing her to us but now she's been exposed to the group and she fit right in. I can relate to her bc when Im around new people, I sit back quietly and let them expose themselves. LMAO at her thinking WTF to some of the things these ladies were saying. I did find it odd that Yolanda was the one to introduce her to the group and she did so saying "my friend Eileen". Friend? Bitch, you've only met her once before this.

Lisa's dogs are bitches! That poor gay swan being run off by them...lol

Kyle...what the heck kind of barbecue was that? Thats not how we do it where Im from

Yolanda and Brandi are SOOOO thirsty to get back in Lisa's good graces and I love the shade she was hurling at both of them. When Yolanda first asked why she wasnt invited to Lisa's star, Lisa said "it was 120 degrees" LOL. Yolanda didnt take the hit and further pursued the issue and Lisa had to shut her down. In terms of Brandi, she made a good point. Lisa hasnt changed so if she was this horrible person last year, she is still that same horrible person. Why do you, Brandi, want to be friends with that? Loved Lisa giving her the cold shoulder.

Brandi embarassed herself when it came to Eileen. Krista Allen was the "real Billie"? She sounds like one of those crazy soap stans by even using the term real instead of original. Like Eileen said, you watched it, "I lived it." I think Eileen would know who the first Billie was on that show since she worked with Lisa for 3 years on the damn soap.

Lisa Rinna's girls are brats. I cant stand their ungrateful asses. Spoiled rotten. I do have to say I loved Lisa's trip and she continues to add so much to this show. That stuff really humbled her bc she can be over the top and funny yet can be more down to earth and relateable. Love her. I have to say though that her sister looked more like her mother and she could be the mother's little sister

• Members

If we never see Lisa Rinna's kids again I'd be fine with that. What ungrateful little bitches. And the Khloe Kartrashian one needs to put down the attitude and pick up a pair of tweezers. Very sad situation with her parents.

Kyle continues to desperately try and climb the social ladder. Poor thing doesn't realize all the true rich and fabulous (Lisa and Kathy) are laughing and mocking her from way up top. "Come on dahling, with those man shoulders you'll make it in no time!"

I must be in the minority but I've been loving Eileen from the gate! Her humor, much like her choice in wine, is very dry and I find her hilarious. Love that she clearly has no interest in the herpster whatsoever.

I could watch Lisa give Yolandur and Blandi the cold shoulder all day. If Lisa is such a Hollywood friend then why the hell would she invite anyone to Palm Springs? Least of all Lemon Pledge. Brandi hanging on Ken was almost as uncomfortable to watch as Apollo and Phakedra. Ken has absolutely no interest in any of those cunts and I don't blame him one bit. I want to punch Brandi in the throat every time she uses her baby voice as if that will erase all the hateful and nasty [!@#$%^&*] she's done to Lisa and Ken. And then stomping off like a child and saying you won't keep kissing their ass? Bitch first of all they don't want the herp and secondly they don't like you and for good reason to. So sod off and get a clue you skank.

On that note I am happy Brandi is at least trying to stir up some drama next week cus somebody has to.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Thanks to the stupid malware attack on this site, I didn't get to post my opinion of RHOBH from last night, so I'll do so now. Short but sweet.

If I didn't love Eileen enough before, I love her now on this show. I am loving how she is slowly assimilating into the group. Plus, I love her relationship with Lips. I'm praying that she remains thick as thieves with Lips and soon Lisa V. I want these three to become the 'Three Musketeers,' and take on the rest of these heifers.

I was moved by Lips scenes with her parents and bidding adieu to her family home. But I feel like the scenes were a bit ruined by her daughters. I'm sorry but they are snots. I get that they are snarky teenagers, as I was one once up a time, but Lips needs to backhand them like my mom did me. Their mouths are too reckless.

Ken and Lisa are perfection and I just giggle at how Ken tenses up at the thought of going around these people. You can so tell he is over this group and has walls up. But damn sure don't blame him. Furthermore, I love how Lisa kept YoLyme at arms length last night and paid Blandi in dust. As much as they wanna take Lisa down, they know they can't, so they are realizing it's better to be with her than against her. Too bad she's given out her one reprieve and it went to Kyle. :P

Watching Brandi argue with Eileen over whether Lisa was the 'original Billie' was stupid. Eileen would know as they were on the show together at the time. I wanted Eileen to break a bottle over her head, but at least she'll walk away from the situation $100 richer. Sadly, Brandi's broke ass needs to save every dime she gets but oh well.

I hate that Lisa is going to Brandi's housewarming next week, but it's obvious that she was coerced into going by production. And I cannot take much more of Brandi and her vulgar ways. It was cute back in s2 but this is s5. Bitch, it's time to grow up and advance your vocabulary.