Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That Andy and Brandi interview was kind of fun. I like that they both have no issue making the other feel really uncomfortable. I like Brandi in most interviews when she's not whining. She sort of needs a Kim-like infusion storyline wise - no wonder she's "okay" with LeAnn coming aboard - opens the door for her kids to be allowed to air and more storylines in general.

It's really strange that the RHOBH think Andy likes Lisa most when he goes to town on her HARD at every reunion. Maybe they think he gets her a good edit, I guess.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the reason they feel that about Lisa is because she has a spin-off and is clearly head and shoulders above everyone else in popularity. That is the real basis for Lisa's downfall IMO. You could especially tell that Adrienne was jealous of Lisa's popularity, and Kyle of course.

In other news, here is the RHOMelbourne Season 2 Opening: http://whatisthisbushweek.tumblr.com/post/105520655893/yes-gawd

I don't know how to embed it, sorry!! But it looks AMAZING! Can anybody tell me what the last lady is saying? I can't understand her lol. I also fear trying to pronounce her name.

• Members

I think I still like Season 1's opening better - I'll never get tired of the music and the perfectly placed 'Shine Shine Shine' with the music. That was perfect. And Gina and Janet had the best taglines last season - just the way they said them. The new ladies have good taglines though.

Speaking of Melbourne... I just finally watched Season 1 last week and overall enjoyed it. It was a bit tedious and repetitive at times, but the ladies were interesting. Andrea and Lydia were just pure vile and I don't like that Lydia is back. They were mean girls. Lydia reminds me of Miami's Audriana a bit.

What did everyone think of Gina? I really really like her, but I've gotta say, she needs to open up a bit more. I don't really feel like we got to know the real Gina - she was always very 'on' and denied saying so much, even though at the reunion we saw that she said those things. Granted, some things were in jest and Andrea/Lydia/Janet totally blew it out of proportion, but still, Gina continued to deny it even though they showed her saying it.

Jackie was annoying, but I guess I can handle one more season of her. She seems like a nice girl, she was able to be nice to Gina unlike Andrea/Lydia - she seemed rational. Her psychic abilities and that storyline became draining.

Janet is harmless fun. I'm glad she's back.

Chyka is flawless. I love her. She just seems so sweet and nice. I will say though, she'll need to figure out how to shake things up a bit or she may not last much longer unless her work storylines become interesting. I thought it was interesting how she acknowledged at the reunion that she was the 6th housewife and probably boring to most.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Yaaassss! I am so ready for RHOMelbourne s2. Their taglines were better season one [well Chyka, Janet, Lydia, & Jackie's were]. I LOVE Gina, Pettifleur, and Gamble's lines.

I can see from the opening alone why Pettifleur is going to be THAT b*tch this season. Watch out, Queen Gina! :P She might try [keyword TRY] to scalp you for the crown. :lol: