Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Like Andy got time for that mess.. I doubt he truly is that pressed on making sure Nene "wins" some dumb poll. We all know how this is gonna play. The reunion will be drama filled. People will claim Claudia, Kenya, and Cynthia destroyed Nene, Phaedra, and Porsha. Famous lines like "So Nasty & So Rude" will fly left and right. Kenya will probably get beat up by Phaedra this time. Rumors will abound that Nene is FED UP, embarrassed and ready to leave Atlanta....only to return yet again being the highest paid of the show. And next season she'll have another excellent tagline and stay winning on these haters.

Just watch. Claudia have very valid reasons for going after Nene but the moment she went personal I think Nene was total justified in going right back at her. That's not trashy behavior. That's called not backing down.

• Members

Considering Nene's "excellent" tagline came from Kenya's mouth, let's hope the real star gives the moose something good for next year to. And Nene should be embarrassed, the so nasty and so rude things that come out of her mouth would make any normal person disgusted with themselves. Although that would take reason and accountability, 2 things the rich witch is desperately lacking.

You don't think calling someone a half-breed is trashy behavior? Umm, okay. blink.png

• Members

But Nene was going for the jugular from the start. Along with the "clit" comment, Nene only brought in the half-breed comment b/c she was getting read for filth and she's clearly intimidated by Claudia. Like Kenya [and even Kandi to an extent], Claudia has been in the industry longer than Nene and has the receipts to show it; she despises that. That's why she had to result to bringing up Claudia's alleged promiscuous past in Hollywood. To basically sum up that Claudia's supposed discretions are the reason she lasted so long in the industry, which does not seem to be the case.

I hate that Nene resorted to the halfbreed comment because it is comments like that, that are passed around and divide Black women and women in general. Hell, people in general. When all else fails, let's resort to race to either declare superiority and ignite inferiority.

• Members

Demitria invited all these girls she doesnt know for an ALL-EXPENSE paid trip? Dang Bravo, you gotta come up with more believable reasons to get these women together.

LOL at Kenya's shade on Claudia's feet and then Claudia calling her a bitch. Kenya was killing me with the facial look

tumblr_ni2uqzdtLw1ql5yr7o1_250.gif tumblr_ni2uqzdtLw1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

LMAO at Kenya shading Nene. "...someone 60 years old, you know Nene's age." Now she knows she's wrong to shade her age but I aint gonna lie about finding it funny.

Demetria has a good voice. I didnt know she could sing like that. Its too bad her debut was such a joke. She needs to stop playing. Girl is not dating Roger Bobb and its obviously this is all a lie.

VIhAUTC.gif

Shaedra was coming for Demi and I didnt like that. What the hell was wrong with her ugly facial expressions

Fv4WmLn.png

Damn, you can tell Claudia is about to pounce

Kandi: "Claudia is reading Nene like hooked on Phonics." LMAO "You're rich and thats the hair you chose to buy" Ramen noodles....LOL

aXCOEYW.png

Nene's new talking head looks good! UPGRADE from the hot messes she's had all season

tumblr_ni2tyjYqHW1ry2zk9o1_1280.jpg

Kenya looked FAB at the GG

Why is Poorsha on this trip? Ugh