Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

that was an apology? OK lol in what world? "i did?" there was no ownership over what she said, and if you cant own it you cant apologize for it.

Yet Kenya has interacted with everyone this season...

and her friend of was so damn good they promoted her to a regular and demoted nenes lap dog. Cute try tho, stan on.

• Members

We won't know about Jeana and the other alleged new Housewives till OC airs...remember all the filing BH did with a couple of women who didn't end up making the cut, that'll happen again, I think Bravo learned from Carlton and Joyce on BH and Danielle on OC that they need to film more than have a few people to weed out anyone who flops on camera.

I do hope Jeana comes back to OC as a full housewife, she WAS the show for a long time.

• Members

Jeana was popular as well. They are stupid to bring her back as a Friend. It was also stupid to bring Lauri back as just a friend. She worked well in that capacity, but with her home life she would've been so much more interesting than re-treading the mess with Alexis and Gretchen for another season.

For something as epic as a season ten, my cast would be:

Tamra, Vicki, Jeana, Lauri, Shannon, Heather with ONE new housewife or Lydia returning. Lizzie was just boring and didn't live up to her potential.

• Members

No Lizzie! Ugh! jeal0002.gif

Once again, Tamra's trashy ass is kept and they clean house to keep her because she's so damn toxic. Every single housewife that has left the show since Trailer Sue joined the show has no good thing to say about her. Most of them hate her. She only recently made up with Jeana. Can they fire this dusty bitch already?!

Gretchen

Peggy

Jeana

Lizzie

Lydia

Alexis

Lynne

Fernanda

Danielle

All the women who were tossed aside or not brought back in hopes of keeping this bitch. :rolleyes:

I just hope that Vicki, Shannon, and the two new girls skull drag Tamra this season, resulting in this being her LAST season.

This is like RHOBH with them getting rid of Joyce and even Cat Lady, so things wouldn't be toxic for Brandi.