Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Claudia vs Nene part 2 was a bit of a let down. I think they should've just condensed it all into one episode and left it at that. Phaedra can pretend all she wants but she knows she was shady. I'm really over her this season. She is just an outright liar and so obviously insecure that she has to lash out at one of the noobies. Girl, you already got your plastic surgery and your pills. Granted, you're still not a swan but you look better. Stop being so miserable just because your life has turned to [!@#$%^&*].

I don't blame Nene if she's mad at Kandi. I always kind of hate the neutral person who isn't really all that neutral. I'm just over what a producer puppet she has become. Perhaps if she weren't so messy in her personal life with Todd and Llama Joyce then I could be more on her side. And please for the love of dildos, stop with the sex parties! I'm sick of having your products constantly shoved down my throat!

Demetria and Nene both get kudos for apologizing. Granted Demetria has nothing to apologize for in my book but I can always respect someone trying to keep the peace. Of course Fadedra couldn't put the pill bottle down long enough to women up and apologize for being such a disgrace to real southern belles but that's okay, karma has already fucked that beast left and right and I'm sure there's still more to come. Claudia should've accepted Nene's apology and left it at that. Although she's new to the group so she doesn't know that having Nene apologize is like having Poorsha win a spelling bee. I do admire her fire though and loved her going in on Poorsha. Poor thing was left speechless and peachless all on the same trip. laugh.png

Demetria can sing but poor thing is stiffer then Bedroom Kandi when it comes to dancing!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know I live for Kandi, but I agree, if I were Nene I would be pissed. How are you gonna act all buddy buddy with me all the time, high-riving me, laughing at my jokes, hanging around me, and then talk [!@#$%^&*] about me in your talking head? That's the type of bullshit I hate so I don't blame Nene for being pissed.

• Members

Now be honest--does Nene really have a reason to be pissed? The song and dance Kandi is doing is not new. She's been doing it since s4. Nene has become too much of a simp to pick up on it. Kandi is always cordial to Nene but shades the f*ck out of her in confessional. I don't think anything will change with their relationship until Nene gives a formal apology to Kandi about the mess she said back in s2 pertaining AJ. Nene has never apologized those insults along with alluding that Mama Joyce is 'gutter' [which she is but I digress....]. Until then, Kandi will keep tossing rocks, and Nene will continue to be in her feelings.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kandi is one of the biggest [!@#$%^&*] stirrer on the show. She is sly about it though bc she stirs the pot without anyone realizing. She's the producer's puppet. Ive been commenting on her lowkey shady ways all season. Her talking heads are funny as she provides good commentary but she says alot in them that she doesnt to people's faces

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She called up to a radio station where Kandi was giving an interview back in s2 and put all of AJ's info on blast. This was before the episodes aired. The two got to arguing on the radio and Kandi got hella hood. Basically the same stunt Nene pulled again with Phaedra a season later.

Kandi was basically pissed b/c she felt that Nene hit below the belt which she did. Hell, Nene even admitted it on part one of RHOA s5 reunion. Kandi felt that what Nene said had nothing to do with them falling out.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

It aint just the bikinis. Phaedra's been wearing a ton of crap she has no business being in. She doesnt know how to dress for her size and shape. She can put on what she wants, but she needs to choose wisely bc the wrong choice ends up making her look sloppy, like that bikini just did

• Members

I love Eileen's home for the record....the decor is amazing. Lmao at her and Vince setting up for the party and that fire. I hope Brandi the witch wasn't invited but I can already see that she's on her way....such a trainwreck already

What the HELL just happened in this car ride!?!? Was seriously disturbed...

Kim is wasted....wow

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear