Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Atlanta should have cut porsha and Phaedra and added Claudia and demetria as housewives.

BH and OC did some adjusting to their cast for their recent seasons....OC had a great season 9 due to one of their new.additions and how everyone reacted to.her...while BH seems to.have had a new lease in life after a horrid season 4.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The show would've definitely been popping had they simply added two elements ... Sheree & Marlo. Those two messy queens would've brought the ratings and drama. Especially my Queen Marlo. I agree that last season was popping but that was because they had so many fabulous friends stirring the pot and in the drama. They should've followed the same method this season.

• Members

Marlo will never hold a peach. If she was it would've been after Season 6 when she was at the center of Nene and Kenya's feud. It's clear someone at Bravo isn't seeing it for her. Claudia is basically doing what Marlo's purpose would have been (friend for Kenya). And plus too many women on the show don't have men. I don't mind 1 or 2 but the title of the show is a little jarring when the majority of the cast don't have a man or at least a significant other.

ETA: or at least some kids to show a home life. I honestly don't like how RHOA has devolved into just reading and shading it's getting annoying and they're the only franchise like this. I love seeing a girl get read DOWN but this show could use a little balance. Last season did it perfectly.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I love that Kenya doesn't take herself seriously. She was so mischievous and playful in last night's episode and her "YAAS!" always kill me. I also like her friendship with Claudia it seems genuine unlike many friendships on this show, however the episode was boring with a capital B. I'm not sure if ATL is deliberately starting off slow or they don't have much content to air but all the episodes seem like filler except literally the last 5 minutes - which are always previewed the week before as if it's the entire episode. If that's the case I might as well tune in to the last 5 minutes each episode since that's the only time something happens. Next week's confrontation with Claudia and Porsha look entertaining but as usual it will only happen during the last 5 minutes of the show.

• Members

I just hope Atlanta doesn't have a 30 episode season like last year (or it felt like one). I'd much rather the shows go back to 13 to 15 episode seasons plus a one or two part reunion.

RHOC had a two part reunion last year and it didn't feel like too much filler was added either.

• Members

Well of course he's going to say that he wants us to keep watching. I seriously think that his definition of popping is different from the viewer. I might've been popping when watching in real time but this season has been stagnant. I am kind of hopeful with these next few episodes b/c this is when Phaedra's empire comes crashing down.

I think Kenya said that there are 21 episodes this season but I bet Bravo is going to stretch the season out even more. Bravo likes to milk RHOA for every drop but fails to see it slowly kills the show. I agree that housewives show should be no more than 15-18 episodes a season with two reunions--one being an hour and the finale being 90 mins. That's why the OC did good last year and international housewife shows are excelling. They are too much of a drain to watch.

But Bravo is going to drag these shows out to fill the void of RHOM & RHONJ when they could easily green light new shows to replace them for the time being or go ahead and film the shows. No need in putting them on hiatus. It actually hurts the show by doing so. Look how it hurt NYC last season.