Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They just showed a quick moment from next week...and yaaaassss, Kyle!!!! Get your Season 1 on!!!!

Well, Yolanda has no one to blame for that, but herself after last season.

ETA: Just saw next week YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET HER, KYLE!!!

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Magdali is love! That final scene was great. I cant stand that blonde bitch so I loved Magdali going in on her.

IA about not feeling bad for Dawn. Very superficial. She didnt mind being put to sleep before bc she got a new set of boobs out of it? Maybe she's coping with her illness by cracking jokes, but it rubs me the wrong way too

I kind of feel bad for Ampika but she is choosing to stay in this relationship. She needs to choose herself and find a man that can give her the things she wants out of life.

• Members

Brandi....every week I want to snatch that bitch. And to say that Kim and Kyle hate each other? Really? Why would she say such a thing?

I do have to say that Kyle is great at taking the things around her and working it as a storyline for herself where she's the victim

Eileen is absolutely fabulous. When she was in her scene with Lisa, I thought wow, she definitely could replace her if Lisa ever left.

tumblr_nivdhg4BMu1qk08n1o1_400.giftumblr_nivdhg4BMu1qk08n1o2_400.gif

THANK YOU Rinna for saying what Ive been saying for quite some time. Brandi has a drinking problem. She needs to go get herself checked out bc she comes across as an alcoholic

I think this is the first time Ive ever seen Yolanda with her son. Love how once she lost Gigi, she dusted the other kids out of the attic to give her airtime material

tumblr_nivf1gDu9j1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Brandi's talking head when Eileen confronted her was disgusting. She is a disgusting person. I cant stand her

tumblr_nirexlbNhS1qg5o2oo1_500.gif
tumblr_nirexlbNhS1qg5o2oo2_500.gif
tumblr_nirexlbNhS1qg5o2oo3_500.gif
Trashbox

tumblr_nivduoh40n1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tumblr_nive6pZthJ1qk08n1o1_500.gif

I love her energy and sense of humor she brings