Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'll give you Nene but as far as Brandi is concerned I see people calling for her head EVERYWHERE! Facebook, Twitter, Bravo Blogs (when you could comment), WWHL, not to mention several petitions to get her off the show. She may have a few stans remaining but it's overwhelming how hated she is now. I almost feel sorry for her.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's not a matter of teams... I think what bothered me about Kyle from Season 2 onwards is her insecurity regarding Lisa V. I guess she had it in her head that she would be the "star" of the franchise, given that she suggested doing a BH franchse to Bravo. When Lisa V got more popular, she ran to ally herself with Adrienne who was not psyched by Lisa's popularity either. Their planned a takedown at Reunion basically exploded in their faces and so for the past few seasons, Kyle has scrambled to not appear like the bad guy. She wants to be liked, badly, and hated the backlash she got, hence the Poor Me routine we have been getting in recent years.

HOWEVER, having said all that, I 100% believe her reaction at Eileen's poker party was genuine. The only thing I did not believe was when Kyle told Lisa R she did not pick up on Kim's insobriety until later. Kyle picked up on it right away, which is why she was looking at Kim so shocked and disappointed. And that's why Kim got upset, because she knew her sister knew, and she couldn't bear to see the judgement in her eyes. She also knew that her excuses about "Monty gave me a pill the doctor gave me" rolleyes.gif were probably being side-eyed by Kyle in the bathroom.

Truthfully, I feel for Kyle. Addicts drain you mentally and emotionally, without really caring about the consequences, and so it is with Kim. It really says something about Kyle's character that instead of marrying Big Money like her mother hoped, Kyle chose love and a normal family life. She clearly adores being the mom of a big family.

OMG I would LOVE Faye back. Faye would not have an hesitation in pushing back at Brandi's bullying. Even Lisa R and Eileen, while they have been good at calling her out, are too classy to get down in the mud and wrestle with the pig.

• Members

True her attempt in Season 2 and Season 3 to derail Lisa were very petty and wrong. And they def came out of jealously or insecurity but I really think she's found her way again this season and learned to accept things the way they are. I think she's realized that she doesn't necessarily need to be The Star" anymore and can still have a following and fans who like her.

Ughh no to toxic Faye and Brandi. Marisa was a silly but I'd rather they bring her back than ole ornery Faye loosey goosey butt.

• Members

Thanks Eric!

I am watching Season 2 and Season 3 Atlanta again and boy, do I miss Dwight. Does anybody else? I miss his stylish fabulosity and the beautiful way he spoke in that True Southern Gentleman way. Was anybody else a fan? lol. Perhaps I am the only one.

It is CRAZY just how young and beautiful Phaedra was when she started RHoA. She is pregnant with Ayden but is absolutely stunning and youthful looking. It makes such a contrast with the stank-faces Phaedra keeps pulling now.

• Members

RHOMelbourne preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVRrEOVzK9k

RHOA news:

Nene did an interview recently and here's what she said:

While her cast members and fans may be unsure about where the proverbial “line” has been drawn, NeNe Leakes knows exactly where it is and believes her co-stars have crossed it.

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star confirmed that she has filed cease and desist orders against co-stars Kenya Moore and Claudia Jordan. She acknowledged that throwing shade and snapping at one another with nasty comments are normal behaviors for the “RHOA” cast, but apparently Kenya and Claudia have gone too far.

“We are on a reality show where we do throw shade, where we do talk about each other, where we do sling mud, but when it becomes malicious, and when it becomes evil … to a point where you are crossing the line, that is where I draw the line,” NeNe told Atlanta DJ Ryan Cameron.

NeNe, often considered the series’ queen bee, has been known to throw shade with the best of them. She’s argued with just about every co-star, including former BFF Cynthia Bailey. NeNe was also the first to suggest that the apology Kenya received from “RHOA” husband Apollo Nida was a lie, and she more recently told viewers that a part of Claudia’s genital region had left her body.

However, during NeNe’s heated exchange with Claudia, the newbie arguably got the best of NeNe, in many fans’ opinions. Claudia criticized NeNe’s hair, enunciation, stripper past, and more.

“When it becomes very malicious, that’s enough,” NeNe said without being specific about which insults had crossed the line.

“I mean everything that I’m saying. They have gone too far.”

NeNe, who has complained about the negativity on “RHOA,” said the ladies do not need to be so nasty or rude and suggested her co-stars turn their attention to their own careers.

“All of these girls are claiming that they’ve been in the business for 150 years … then you surely do not have all that time to be evil and malicious,” said NeNe.

rhoa-4.gif

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Nene needs to sit her maccaroni elbow wig wearing ass down. Claudia read the s-t out of her so she's threatening to sue if she doesnt stop? What about all the nasty malicious sh-t she has said about pretty much everyone? She's a hypocrite

Yes. I couldnt stand Dwight

I lived for Phaedra in seaosn 3. She was such a breath of fresh air and I loved the humor she brought. Cant stand her now. She's gotten too ugly

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

See Nene coming out and admitting the cease and desist letters solidifies what the other women said about Puerto Rico--Claudia slaughtered Nene. They just edited it to make it seem even. And Nene is a hypocrite and that's why I don't cut for her anymore. She's said and done the same stuff as Kenya and Claudia are doing but it's malicious when they do it?

Sheree, Kim, Dwight, etc. all need to send cease and desists to Nene for all the sh*t she's said about them in the past. Hell, Nene is the reason why Kim's name is dirt and will remain to be. She beat that woman into the ground with her affair with Big Poppa. But did Kim send her a cease and desist? No. She threatened to a couple of times but she sucked it up and didn't. Nene needs to suck it up and deal with it.

By Nene pulling this stunt, Kenya, Claudia, and whomever else feels like it, are going to pile up on Nene at the reunion and decimate her. Her best bet would be to not even show up. Pull an Adrienne because she's gonna get dragged along with her puppets [Phaedra and Porsha].

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

then why this cease and desist order? Dont you find it a bit hypocritical of her, considering some of the nasty sh-t she's said about her various cast members throughout the years and continues to do so? The very same episode that prompted this, had Nene drag Claudia through the mud, calling her out on being a whore. The clit stuff wasnt malicious and crossing the line? Nene needs to have a seat and look in the mirror

Edited by Cheap21