Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Unpopular opinion, but I think it's time for Lisa to go. She's clearly over the show and has no real interest in any of these women. Why waste the money on her when they've finally got a great cast that could easily survive without her? Especially if they could get Camille to come back full time.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well Lisa seems to be meshing real well with Eileen, Lips, and Kyle [again]. If anyone should leave it should Dirty Tampon, who has nothing to offer the show anymore. Her drama is played out much like her vagina, hence why Eddie most likely left her but I digress.... :P

Rinse, wash, repeat with Bean-pole Whoreville.

• Members

This is why people don't listen to you.

Just kidding. But really tho, get out of here with that nonsense. Glandville, Lemon-Lyme and Tales from the Crypt would be dissed and dismissed waaay before they even thought of getting rid of the Queen. Like, duh!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

It's true tho, Lisa is so over all these women. Even the noobies. I'm sure she likes them, but she has disconnected. I'm not sure if Lisa will ever truly open herself up to any of these women again after Puerto Rico. I don't blame her. This is how things generally go for all the veterans from all the shows, Nene, Ramona, Teresa... it's all the same and I really can't blame any of them. This reality stops being real after a while for them and eventually they just show up for camera time and a paycheck. At this point I think they earned it, even if it may be best for the show as a whole to dump the women who have outgrown it.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I believe this but I am taking it with a grain of salt for now....

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/01/25/exclusive-what-caused-the-rift-between-kandi-and-phaedra/

I saw this coming [again, if true] last season, and their body language thus far has displayed that they are disconnected. I also said it would be NeNe to cause the rift, which I am sure she is. Shocker since NeNe was the one implying that Kenya would be the one to cause the rift between the two. <_<

• Members

Right now, I think RHOBH would thrive without Lisa. The element of Lisa and Lisa herself keeps a heavy dynamic in the mix that is now really tired and old. She's a classy Nene. The classy part isn't exactly a positive in the RH franchise. I hope she chooses to step out of the show on her own prior to the next season starting. Bravo could keep her in business or years outside of RHOBH with her restaurants, dog, etc.

• Members

RHOCheshire:

I'm really warming up to Lauren, and I am loving Lauren/Magali's growing friendship. I enjoy both women ciphering through the tides of this group. Both are trying to find their footing--Magali more than Lauren.

Leanne is quickly becoming one of my least favorite housewives of all time. I cannot stand a lapdog that does their master's bidding. Even the other women are starting to see it [i.e. Ampika]. I loved when Magali gave her ass the business in the bathroom. Leanne went looking for a fight and Magali gave it to her. Magali keeps these women pressed by just being there. That's is real power.

I wanna feel bad with Dawn about her illness/pending hysterectomy but I don't. She's just rubbed the wrong way too fast for me to even garner some sympathy.

Tanya needs to be beat for that 'book.' Poor trees were wasted for the pages in that book. I've never seen a book with such big font and so little text on each page. At least farsighted people will be able to read it well. Plus, the shade that Lauren tossed at her about the book was too damn funny.

Ampika is gradually growing on me too. I'm glad that she has no problem with being one of the few to call Dawn out. I'm glad that she didn't let up on Dawn about the comments she made previously about a young girl's weight.