Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I said more than Marlo....lol. Say what you will of her off the show but Faye had always had class on BH. She never got loud or called anyone out their name. She never got drunk or got into a screaming match. She was shady and called people out but she did so with class and without raising her voice. She carried herself well and did not represent herself as anything less. Again this is about RHoBH. She's done questionable things in the past but that hasno bearing to her portrayal on Bravo TV Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't take anything Faye r says seriously..even if she is speaking the truth.

If I were a female and she was speaking to me like that...I'd tell her to look in a mirror when she says that then walk away.

No.need for Faye R when we have Eileen who had the potential to serve the same function and isn't trashy.

• Members

Finally binge watched the last 4 episodes.

Brandi- I literally let out a groan every time she comes onscreen. She's like that kid at school that annoys the [!@#$%^&*] out of everyone, and you're just so happy that she happens to be sick once every six months. Everything she does is so obviously done for screen time that I can't find it entertaining. Her schtick is old and tired. When you get to the point that Kim Richards is your only ally on the show, it's time to go.

Eileen: She gives me life. Her obvious utter disdain for Brandi is AMAZING. She and Lipsa as the Greek chorus watching these crazies is so much better than whatever it is that Joyce/Carlton tried to do last season.

Lipsa: She has me laughing every single episode. She really is just so silly and care free. That car ride with Kim was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever watched but she handled it well. Awesome addition.

Yolanda: My boyfriend keeps pointing out Yolanda is now doing all the things to Brandi that she complained Lisa did to her, and I love it. Bitch picked the wrong team and I think she sees it. Other than that she bores me outside of getting to see her house.

Kyle: I still don't care for Kyle. But I will say her standing up to Brandi was nice but of course her need for sympathy always creeps in and she starts crying and ruins it. She had much bigger balls in season 1 and I hope if there are more interactions with Brandi, she finds them.

Kim: Never have liked her, still don't. Sober/Drunk/Pilled out bitch should've been gone three seasons ago.

Lisa V- I love seeing Lisa's life outside of the group as I find her so entertaining so I don't mind that she's not in the thick of things after last season. I absolutely love that she has zero time for Brandi's antics.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

having rewatched that scene last week, EVERYTHING she said at the table about Brandi became true. She (Brandi0 has lied on and attacked so many of her cast members since then. She had the nerve to say she doesnt attack people and she isnt malicious. Faye called a spade a spade back then and I feel she's been vindicated in regards to Brandi bc so many have turned around and now see what Faye did years ago

mauricio-umansky-faye-resnick.png

Just found this pic of her with a young Mauricio. I didnt know she and Kyle went that far back

tumblr_n6kg6xonUu1qln00mo1_400.gif

lol

Edited by Cheap21