Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOCheshire E6:

Tonight was filled with drama. Light drama but clearly it is leading towards a huge blowout between Dawn/Ampika & Lauren in the future. My allegiance lies with Ampika and Lauren, who clearly aren't scared of Dawn. I loved how they refused to back down to her even though they apologized for offending Dawn. But let's be serious, Dawn is too old to be thinking about having more kids. She has 4 already. Girl, be happy with the blessings you got and be done. Some people aren't even lucky to have one.

It was funny watching Dawn slowly crumble. So funny that she had to go and crawl to Magali for comfort. I'm glad that Magali was kind but still realizes that she and Dawn will never be best friends.

Tanya is a moron. It's sad to watch her call Lauren "daft" and "stupid" on the sly but fails to realize she isn't the brightest bulb in the pack either. She also needs to give up on trying to be the peacemaker b/c she isn't. If she had to choose sides, she'd choose wherever Leanne's allegiance lies because she's her puppet.

Leanne is trash. Must she always pick a fight with the women in the restroom? Like who does that? I don't even like to talk to people when I am trying to concentrate using the restroom. So glad that Lauren called Leanne out about that--basically stating that it isn't a proper place to bring up Dawn's need for a baby. If this show is brought back for season two, I hope her puppet ass is not brought back. She irks my last freaking nerve. She is quickly joining Andrea, Trampra, Jodi, Phaedra, Kim [ATL], Heather [NY], Lea, Brandi, & Thotsha in my least favorite HWs of all time.

Good to see Magali sitting pretty though. She went from the bottom to the most popular 'free agent.' Both cliques secretly want her services but I am glad she stays neutral; however, I hope she chooses to side with Lauren and Ampika in the end.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandi mentioned Kim being on the patch which to me alludes to the fact that Kim may be battling more then alcohol addiction. Granted it could also be for smoking but regardless Brandi should not be spilling all this tea so willingly when she's trying to come off as Kim's protector. To me Brandi was 100% trying to deflect any of Lisa Rinna's concerns about Brandi's drinking to Kim and how she may or may not need an intervention. And throwing out comments about Kim killing Brandi and herself? Gross. It was just another example of Brandi's hypocrisy and two-faced tendencies.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

That Vivica/Wendy interview is from last week. And her shade was garbage and rehearsed. Surprised her menopausal ass remembered her lines.

Vivica's card has already been peeped. It's clear that: 1. She's a friend of Nene, hence why she came after Kenya so hard. Betcha money that Nene briefed her when it came to 'handling' [or attempting to] Kenya. 2. She's thirsty and hungry. Her thirst needs to be quench and her career is dead; she needs some relevancy. Who better to coattail than one of TV's main draw--Kenya. I've said it for weeks, Viv wants a peach. Word is that Viv already stays in Atlanta. Her acting career is dead as she's been reduced to movies in the bargain bin at Walmart [you know, the 3 for $10 movies]. Of course she'd hop on the "Kenya hate" [along with recent fellow culprit Tay-Muppet Braxton, who clearly is tired of being on the struggle, lesser reality network aka the Motel 6 channel of reality shows, WeTV] train because she needs a come up. That sliced, diced, and minced face does not come cheap.

Kenya paid her dust at the reunion and Viv had to try and act up to remain relevant. Now that it is over, she will be a distant memory of Kenya, who has bigger fish to fry. Phonegate didn't pop like Vivica had hoped, so now she's back to the slums.

Toodles, Vivica, darling. Your c**nery got you nowhere. It just made people see how bitter and low-class you really are.

• Members

M as in Melbourne or Miami? If Melbourne, that means Bravo is going to actually air current episodes of the series? Wow, thats huge. Too bad it didnt happen with Vancouver. Does this mean Melbourne is officially part of the Bravo family?

eta: Just saw they have a page on BravoTV.com for the new season!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-melbourne

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I didn't say it was a brand new episode (although I don't watch regularly so every episode to me is pretty new). That being said a week isn't that old. And I found Vivica to be hilarious, genuinie, and funny. Completely the opposite of Kenya and the front that she's always putting out there.

Looking forward to BH tonight!

• Members

What the hell is Kyle wearing to Lisa's surprise birthday party in this preview clip? And Kathy is there to! Oh, please tell me she looks Kyle up and down, raises an eyebrow and turns to mingle with more important people!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-514/videos?clip=2847808

Edited by MrPrezident