Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Brandon, boo. You gave an entire list of "facts" about Phaedra's marriage and how she "only wanted a man" and "used him", when you have no proof of those things, and are just surmising. Then you turn around and say "Nobody knows what went down between Kenya and Walter except them!!!". Come on now boo, if you're gonna read between the lines and state assumptions as fact about one couple, you've gotta do it about every couple

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Uhh we had her text messages...her statements in her voiceovers. Her actions and words and body language on the show. She came on the show thirsty screaming "Apollo is FIONE!"

Just saying. And no I'm not slut shaming anyone. If she quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and dresses like a duck....chances are she's a duck. I have nothing against her for wanting Apollo. Plenty of people in this thread have expressed just how hot he is but don't do that and then turn around act all innocent as if you had no part ot play in the hot mess. And dont play the victim when people start believing the ish.

• Members

She never once said that she wanted to give Apollo head, nor are there any texts to support that. Again, the only "proof" that she tried to have any type of sex with him, were his own claims, which we now know to be false

First off, I am no one's victim, nor have I tried to act like one here. And yes I have expressed that Apollo looks good. So what?

• Members

I'm talking about Kenya playing the victim...last I checked you weren't on the RHOA. My point regarding how hot Apollo is is that there's a difference between expressing how cute someone is and then going out there and putting it all on display and making it super obvious what you might do like Kenya has done in the past.

• Members

Of course Im not but you are the one that wrote this about people in this thread

at the end of the day, you are basically saying you chose to beleive Apollo's lies bc of Kenya's character. Good for you then. I choose to beleive the claims about Phaekdra, based on her character and thats my right. Do I have proof? No. Did you? No. Im not slut shaming or coming down on Phaedra for cheating (yet) if thats what she did, but I do find her to be a hypocrite and it goes beyond this. After all the trash talking she's done these past few years I will enjoy seeing her called out bc she did wrong and her house of lies has imploded aorund her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Phelony is a slut and and I am openly slut shaming her. She's earned it after all these years of deflecting. Plus, Phaedra and her whole crew (Tamar, Toya, Kandi, Tiny, Rasheeda, etc.) all have a history of getting around in the ATL [allegedly]. Kandi screwing Jermaine Dupri in hopes of getting bigger parts in Xscape [allegedly]. Tamar's melted candled face screwing Jermaine Dupri's daddy in one of her many quests to strike it big in business [allegedly]. She got her ass beat in the elevator for that one, which is funny because she stays on Kenya's ass about her wanting someone's man. Even though her own husband said she was the side chick before she main on their show.... Oh and Tip and Tiny [allegedly] have been known to host threesomes. And most of these 'friends' have [allegedly] shared men. A klan of sluts if you ask me.

• Members

She can't defend herself to me because I won't believe it. She's lied time and time again and has been caught each time. And her crimes of lying consist of heinous acts [e.g. trying to bring Nene's sister on the show to harm her or bring Marlo on the show to defame Nene]. That's why I don't get why Nene stans love her. Have you not forgotten it was two seasons ago she was plotting against Nene?!