Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hunter has just fallen into that "lip trap" that so many women are doing. When is that horrible trend going to die? In my opinion, the best plastic surgery that has ever been done is on one woman: Raquel.

article-0-1821762D00000578-240_634x870.j

I don't know who her doctor is, but he should be the most famous plastic surgeon in the world with work like that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That's so funny, I got a Groupon the other day advertising his concert dates in town. I deleted that [!@#$%^&*] so fast. But not before noting that he looks like he put on weight and looks ten years older than he should.

• Members

By some accounts that's what he's going for. Whenever, I see an old man who really wants to be a woman it becomes clear how unfair life can be. It never looks anything but dreadful, but if I were in charge, I'd let them be the pretty things they long to be.

• Members

He's put on some weight, which isn't a huge surprise given that he's entering his late 20s and the metabolism starts to slow down by that point. But in terms of how he's looking older, that's down to the sun exposure he had in his teens and the fact that, after age 25, our skin slows down its collagen production. He doesn't seem to have looked after his skin and this is the result, he does look weathered beyond his years.

Archived