Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Renee looks terrible either, but she does look like a totally different person. The new photo is being compared to photos of intentional weight gain for that Bridget movie, so naturally, folks are going to say "yay, she looks so much better". In all honesty, RZ has always been a very unattractive squinty crunched lipped gal so the surgery is an improvement, but I don't understand why she did everything humanly possible to not look like herself. And I truly hope she found the time to put some weight on. A grown woman under 100 pounds makes no sense to me at all!

• Members

I think your expertise in cosmetic surgery is not letting you see the forest through the trees here. She doesn't look like the same person at all. That's not overreacting, that is stating the obvious. She looks better than Plastic surgery victims like Priscilla Presley, Kenny Rogers and take your pick, but her transformation is equally dramatic.

• Members

In her latest interview with MIchael Fairman, MF asked Eileen Davidson the usual "what's the secret to your beauty" question. And she candidly admitted (among other healthy habits), getting some Botox every now and then. Though, she added, she never had a face lift. I loved her honesty so much. Certain things are under everyone's eye, there's no need to pretend. I love ED.

• Members

The other thing is I didn't find Renee jarring because I've seen pictures of her for months now at little events in England and things like that, so the change doesn't look as dramatic to me because she's been tweaking for years now. She hasn't had a visible movie in a couple of years, so a lot of people don't pay attention to her otherwise and then boom, you notice changes.

I do stand by my opinion that it isn't that dramatic a chance and that she's likely still healing from a laser procedure but also understand and respect everyone else's reaction. I am alone in my restraint it seems!

And doesn't she look all the better for it? Beautiful Botox work.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived