Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I admit to watching that show she's on Queen of Drama lol. She was talking to Hunter Tylo, Vanessa Marcil, and one of the other girls from Passions that is on the show about thinking about getting some work done. Hunter was like, why would anyone do that to their face as if she had never had any work done. Vanessa remained silent but in her confessional she was eye-rolling like and said something like okay Hunter you've never had work done. Pot calling the kettle black, but at least VM kept her mouth shut in front of Lindsay. Did anyone else see that or am I the only loser who watches that show lol? Is HT in denial about having work done still?

• Members

I didn't think she was joking, but I have watched this show since the beginning and I am not sure what the heck is going on. It's so fake. Why would VM be on a tv show and want to produce in a tv show, but not be available to act in a tv show? And how did Crystal Hunt and girl from Passions get invited? Anyway, HT clearly has issues and has she every come forward saying she has or hasn't had any work done?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived