• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I believe that is supposed to be Tina Louise.

She was quite beautiful when she was young.   I think GILLIGAN sort of ruined her career because she never really shook the role or received any significant gigs again.    I don't think people really knew she was a good singer.

Bangs really suit Joan Collins. As in she should always have them. But I suspect she is aware of that.

Edited by titan1978
  • 3 months later...

Bangs really suit Joan Collins. As in she should always have them. But I suspect she is aware of that.

Bangs or a hat at all times, very few women look good with their hair scraped back off their foreheads and Dame Joan is definitely no exception:

Last week in London:

2771997700000578-3034811-image-m-98_1428

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really think that many people hate Ashley Judd. I like her.

I was talking about her cheeks. They're very tight and something in the process has changed the shape of her face.

This infomercial was Dlisted's Hot Slut of the Day recently:

I can't remember if this was posted here long ago or not, but WTF? If my choice was to look older or to wear a cross between the hockey mask from Friday the 13th and the flesh of a crash dummy, I'll take getting older, thank you very much! And Linda Evans actually agreed to endorse this? WHY?

Jane Fonda is a goddess. She looks fantastic and puts women like me more than half her age to shame.

I like Ashley, too--the criticism on Twitter she got for daring to talk about college basketball was disgusting (although I don't like the idea that she was saying that Arkansas--my family's team--was cheating, and of course as a Kentucky fan that immediately makes me like her a little less :P), but I think she still looks fine.

Can someone explain to me what happened to Lindsay Hartley? I can tell things "shifted" on her face but I'm not sure how. It looks like she got some sort of jaw thinning done and possibly a chin implant? Her head just looks so odd now, with an unflattering oval shape with no definition and a lot of tight skin. sad.png

BEFORE:

968full-lindsay-hartley.jpg

31231528_1300x1733_zpsh0fqj1wb.jpg

fdd9dac523b9308055f80205b36145fd_zpslfhk

lindsay-hartley-daughter-119681542.jpg

5988-Lindsay-Hartley_zpsj6m2genu.jpg

AFTER:

LINDSAY_HARTLEY_HEADSHOT_zpsuqvx5ziv.jpg

lindsay_PP_amc_zpsusue9hk2.png

Lindsay+Hartley+Soap+Operas+Premiere+NYC

Lindsay-Hartley.jpg

453964302_zpsee8v9hsd.jpg

Edited by alexisfan07

I think she looks the same, just not a girlish young woman anymore. She is still a beautiful woman, but nobody can stay eternally 18 to 25. She appears a bit thin but it's LA so of course she is.