Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She appears to have Botox in her forehead, and maybe some filler on those cheekbones, but otherwise she looks like it's natural ageing involving fat loss from her face. She's gotten a lot thinner than her first years on Passions...I saw Lindsay at the Gap once, when she was still married to Justin Hartley, and she is TINY, and that would be at least 6 or 7 years ago now, so when someone loses that kind of weight it makes their face shape change dramatically.

• Members

While going on a show like Botched would send him several well-earned paces of regained credibility back, he could certainly benefit from some masterful corrective surgery. I hope he gets the work he needs to be happy. While getting punched in the face wouldn't account for his facelift(s), I think it's unfair of the writer to say that Mickey never received any blows to the face to warrant plastic surgery. I saw him point out in an interview that he lost a good deal of cartilage in his nose, and cheek implants may have been the suggested route for facial bone damage. Who knows...

I don't want to be mean and list names, but watching old clips on YouTube, there are instances where I say, "There, if she'd only quit with the surgery right there, she was perfect." But some people just keep going with the major surgeries when they should have just subtlety tweaked from then on out. Fillers and peels have also hurt people's looks when smaller nips and tucks and less aggressive peels probably would have yielded better, more natural looking results.

• Members

"You can try, but it only makes it worse. Like those Real Housewives. They try to look young, but they end up looking like a purse that melted in a car accident." -- Julia Louis-Dreyfus on staving off "the last f-able day" on "Inside Amy Schumer."

• Members

I don't know how much plastic surgery she'd had by that point, but I thought Joan Rivers looked great around the time of her daytime talk show and later, when she began doing red carpet interviews and such for E!. It was only when she began resembling Catwoman that I felt she'd gone too far.

• Members

Love my Joanie, but I'd have to concur. I remember the first time I saw her pop up onscreen on the red carpet after the cat woman work, it was terrifying because she was nearly unrecognizable at first. Of course, we grew to become used to her new look, but it was quite a drastic change. Pre-cat woman was a great look for a woman of her age.

• Members

I just borrowed a book from the library called Two-Faced: Confessions of a Soap Opera Make Up Artist by Timothy Alan, and there are several interviews with different soap stars. One of them was Judi Evans, and in it, she admitted to having a breast reduction and a lift. It was published in 2005, and she called them her "new boobs", so I guess she did this a decade ago. I didn't know that!

It's mostly beauty/make up tips, from what I can see, but if there any other plastic surgery confessions in here, I'll let you guys know!

Archived