Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

So Renee Zellweger has a whole new face now:

1413897448602_Image_galleryImage_Mandato

I was trying to figure who she looks like now. At first I thought of Glenn Close if she had a rounder face and longer hair, but that's not quite right.

Looking at some of her other photos, I thought she resembled Sarah Jessica Parker, at least in the eyes, minus the horse like chin.

This is so strange.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

right now the worst soap actress on air with botch job is Jackie Zeman. Love her but it's a bit painful to watch. The worst was Hunter Tylo for daytime actresses. I couldn't watch her scenes ever after she was butchered.

How does someone like Constance Towers age so gracefully and these other women in particular just destroy any natural beauty?

Sharon Case better watch out; she's starting to look super frozen in the face too.

• Members

Part of the issue is when they get major work done too soon.

Zeman looked great for her age and had already been under the knife a couple of times, but that surgery she had that rounded her face, after the Carly is Caroline reveal, was the beginning of the end. By the time the Roy storyline was over I could barely look at her, and she kept going back to her butcher. Then it seems she sent Monica to the same doc!

• Members

She really does looks so much like Nicolette Sheridan. I wonder if she had all of her procedures done at once. Sans her looking like a completely different person it's not a botched job at all. The botox looks great, cheeks does not look overdone and her eyes aren't peeled back giving her a frozen startled look like a lot of other actresses. Overall she looks great when it could have been a huge disaster.

• Members

I see a strong resemblance to Naomi Watts in several of the photos of her new look. Jennifer Grey looks fantastic too, but her career was destroyed by people not being able to recognize her, then focusing on her changed looks and not on her talent and characters.

• Members

The more I examine her face the more I'm convinced people are overreacting.

Renee appears to have had the fatty deposit above her eyes removed and this has made her eyes appear a lot more open, wide and her brows lifted. It makes her eyes look completely different.

Her skin is also recovering from what appears to have been a Fraxel series, which is why she's looking a little bronzed and a little crisp.

Her hairstyle is the biggest change, other pictures from the same event showing Renee speaking with her face in motion look a lot more like her. I'm betting she's still healing.

Archived