Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never really studied her face, or analyzed any work she may have had done, but she certainly has great bone structure by nature and has kept her weight down to a minimum, so it may appear as though she's had work done when in fact there's been none. I think KA is just so devoid of body fat that her cheekbones and such just pop.

• Members

It's pretty well known I'm not a fan, but if KA has had anything done it's been amazing abd minor because she still looks the same she did as a teen, just clearly older. The best hing she did was out on some weight in recent years, it made her look the best she's looked in decades IMO. And she's got perfect hair.

• Members

Kristian Alfonso does look great.

I wouldn't say she's had surgery, as others have rightly pointed out she's kept her weight the same, scrupulously, and gaining 10 pounds in the last decade has helped her looks immensely. Her hair is perfect. Her skin is a dream. She's probably done some lasers and Botox and maybe a little filler over the years, but it's subtle, tasteful, intelligent work if she's had any.

• Members

Well, I'm not so sure about the hair -- it's a little too CMA Awards for my taste -- but, yeah, I don't think she looks bad either. In fact, she looks amazing for someone who has suffered a terrible drug addiction.

• Members

Sorry but I really don't think Mackenzie Phillips looks good at all these days. She looked a lot better like 12 years ago.

And with all the Kristian Alfonso talk in this thread, I watched her old movie "Murder in a College Town" the other night! It was from the late 90s and she had weird hair back then! I think she looks better now. Not quite as thin as she looked back then, which is a good thing.

Archived