Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I do agree that Lee Grant looks quite bad and has had some really bad surgery, it's perhaps worth remembering that the woman is 87 years old! Comparing old and recent pictures of her isn't really fair.

And, like many others who have had unflattering pictures taken, she would probably look better in a different light and with different makeup.

• Members

But does she have to look like a 87 year old man? I'm sure growing old gracefully is difficult in this day and age, but it has to be better than what some of these women are doing to themselves. If no one had told me, I would have never guessed that was a picture of a woman, and especially not Lee Grant.

• Members

Winsor! wub.png You are right, he looks great for 50 years old although I'm a little mad he's doing shirtless photoshoots now and I haven't really seen much from when he had one of THE hottest bodies I have ever seen on soaps. (If I've missed them, please send! lol). But I'd be really surprised if he hasn't had work done.

• Members

Seriously. I can't help but feel picking on the looks of old ladies (or men) is poor sport. It's almost tragic that people feel enough pressure about their looks, that they are carving up their faces even as they approach death. What a bizarre world we live in. Now obviously, stars put themselves in the public eye, but I think they deserve some sort of break once they are in their 70's, but hey, that's jmo.

Archived