Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lee Grant was a stunning beauty back in the late 60s/early 70s. I remember her best in the 1971 Columbo episode 'Ransom for a Dead Man.' Amazing actress. I just do not understand what she did to herself. Whoever did those cheek implants should be jailed.

• Members

That's from Mulholland Falls. I saw this very scene while flipping through channels yesterday. She's barely done anything since that 2001 film, so I'm surprised she bothered with plastic surgery -- and I'm sad it's turned out the the way it has. I, too, thought it was Steven Tyler at first glance.

• Members

Lee started with the surgeries back in the day when the trends were less subtle, and the look was more high and tight, DONE. You can see it in Bare Essence, even earlier? She was well-cast in BE, and Jessica Walter was a perfect recast for the series as Ava Marshall was one of the many Alexis clones of the eighties, Jessica being a top choice for Alexis before Joan was ultimately cast.

• Members

Yeah, Lee Grant seems to have started plastic surgery when the trend was for the deep plane, high, tight, 'done' look. She also, in her youth, had a thin face with delicate architecture that was somewhat bound to age poorly. She cheekbone implant is one of the worst things to happen in plastic surgery. I have yet to see one where I thought they looked better than without them.

Archived