Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

I'm laughing thinking of the tabloid photos of Barry sneaking out of the clinic after he had his face done. He had on huge shades and a blonde wig trying to disguise himself as an old Jewish lady. This of course made him look absolutely ridiculous and he would have been better off strutting out with his head held high waving at the press.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, the latest gasp from the public at bad plastic surgery is Kim Novak on last night's Oscars. I think someone should publicize the names of these doctors that are doing all this horrible looking work. Without makeup, she probably looks like a monster. Her hair stylist should be shot, too.

fark_I2Fj3o-MkA6gHSDUJ76so9kXrog.jpg?t=l

• Members

OMG! Her face looks so swollen! Are you sure she wasn't suffering an allergic reaction to something?

Poor Kim Novak. I've always believed she was one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. But this.... SMH.

• Members

Kim Novak has looked really weird for the last decade, but she looked her weirdest last night. Her face is overfilled and her Botox just doesn't do her any favours. She always had a more square jaw, but as people age their faces thin and some people (like Joan Collins and Diahann Carroll) end up better looking as their bone structure shows through and their faces become more sculpted. Kim Novak has overfilled every feature she has. It looks swollen and painful.

• Members

The T.V. I watched the Oscars on last night was not giving great contrast so thankfully I didn't see Kim Novak's face with any great detail. Seeing the picture now, though. Wow. I remember last year seeing something about Doris Day and how she doesn't go out in public anymore. Her previous interviews were on radio apparently. I wonder why. Society and plastic surgeons do not appear to be that kind of senior blonde Hollywood actresses, for some reason.

There were a few cracks on social media about Goldie Hawn's face (lips) too.

For what it's worth, though, John Travolta got a lot of comments about his toupee/wig, so the jabs weren't restricted by gender.

Archived