OLTL: Discussion for the week November 9

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I heard that the kid on the show might be leaving. They can recast him with JPL. It wouldn't be any less unrealistic than the rest...

I'm sure she does share some blame, but the directing team and the producers should be on this. He is ruining a major part of this storyline.

• Members

I know; I do give her some of the blame. I'm just not sure if he was ever good enough on his own. He was similar to this when he first started, although that was more smirking than monkey faces.

I'm mostly worried about what they will do to Sky to prop Gigi and Rex. I had to worry about this with Brody last year. I wish they could put Sky with Rachel or someone else, and just have the third wheel in this story be somebody like Eli or Greg or whoever.

I also wish they could have brought Miles back for the Mitch story.

• Members

I LOL'd when Fish referenced Christina Comes Home For Christmas at the start of the show. I barely remember what that episode was about, but I liked that they brought it back this year.

I'm big supporter of the whole Kyle/Fish/Layla/Cristian friendship. I love the respective couples and think it's great addition to the show. I don't think I've enjoyed OLTL this much since May of 08. It's really good.

• Members

Back when he started I thought he was dead weight. He seems to be back there again. The only reason such a tertiary character got such power was because those at OLTL over the past decade have been gung ho in killing off young Buchanan men, and sidelining Joey.

I wonder if Dena Higley just loved Rex and for whatever reason reshaped the canvas in a way that made him more popular, and his acting went along with that. I know people said the Tommy story made Rex look like a hypocritical jerk but that can't be a lot compared to the horrors of the past few years, and the casual discarding of relationships that were once important to him, like Natalie.

Perhaps he should have been written out once Dena was fired.

• Administrator

I love these two together! What an unexpected duo. I'm going to miss their friendship (is Tuc done taping?). "I"m going to give you something that I've never given another person before.....money." And then David has a hard time letting go of the bills. :lol:

Archived