OLTL: Discussion for the week November 9

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a good person and I will not say anything insensitive, I am a good person and I will not say anything insensitive...

I swore there was going to be a Josh Duhamel joke in there somewhere re: Fergie.

I have never said this before, but I am going to MISS David this time around, I want to watch David and Neville capers.

Oh Lord, I got such an awful feeling when they showed Destiny on the plane looking at Matthew's picture. What's next for Des?

• Members

They'll never let that through, since they may want to do a Leolee reunion eventually, but if anyone could get away with it it could be David.

I agree this return was good. Probably because the character was in several stories instead of just being used as a bad joke.

I used to love David/Dorian but I hope this is it for them and they can both move on to new loves. Perhaps David can find Julia Madina, and then we'll find out Gabrielle wasn't actually killed in a toilet.

The last ten minutes or so of the show.

• Members

MITCH LAURENCE!! Heed the Messenger. "Come to papa" :D

Man, I am dying to know what Mitch had to make Jared do the things he did. I will never believe my Charlie is a bad man. :mad:

Never did I EVER imagine that I would be enjoying a teen storyline, but I am really liking Matthew/Daniella, can't wait to see what happens next.

• Members

I loved their scenes. Olivier looked so hot shirtless!wub.gif

Evil characters returning from the dead is so old and stale. I cant stand Roscoe Born's acting. I never liked him on SB or ATWT either. The storyline still keeps me entertained which ATWT isn't doing at this moment.

• Members

The Kyle/Oliver/Layla/Christian story at the moment seems like one of the most organic stories on the show. Good internal conflicts, believable conversations and friendships/relationships. It's quite a contrast to some of the other stories, especially Todd/Tea/Miracle Child/props, where any scene seems to involve someone putting a big eraser onscreen and scribbling in as we watch.

If Mitch is only involved in terrorizing the Buchanan women, or being mugged into submission by Rex, then they shouldn't have brought him back, but I think he has potential in other storylines.

Archived