OLTL: Discussion for the week November 9

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show has been really good the last few weeks and very careful to play the beats and explain character motivations threw history, but today was a little plot pointy for my liking. I would have preferred Mitch doing all of this to get back at Natalie and Jared for killing Nash and hurting his daughter, as opposed to this Charlie stuff. Talk about coming out of left field. Why would they make this story so convoluted when they had the perfect premise. Having Mitch kill Jared to settle the score for Nash and prove his love once and for all to his daughter would fuel enough twisted story and put Nat and Jess at odds for at least 2 years. Now he wants them to join "the family" because its not complete without them. What the hell is that. I hope once all is explained the dots start to connect, otherwise we have one hell of a hot mess on our hands here.

• Members

She might as well be, she has less and less of a place in the Manning family amyway...or what used to be the Manning family before all their brains were eaten.

If Starr did turn out to be Cord's daughter, Sarah would probably return and make multiple attempts on her life. If she couldn't have any real storylines, after two tries, no one can.

Archived