OLTL: Discussion for the week November 9

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Fish has managed to avoid the malicious town waxer who took away any semblance of chest hair from Brody. Poor Brody has been traumatized ever since.

They kissed when they were on the roof last week. With soaps it's hard to expect too much.

• Members

I'm sure it'll come back to you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

Of course a lot of people with small children watch stories during the day. I'm so curious to know what viewer reactions across the country have been like, like, are people trying to avert the little ones' attentions when the Kish kiss scenes are on, or are they taking this opportunity to explain, or re they flipping the channel, or simply turning off the tube? I wonder.

• Members

To be fair, I've noticed awkward kissing from all types of couples, it just looks especially awkward here given the circumstances. I remember how Dondre Whitfield (Terrence on AMC) used to eat face when he kissed, that was gross, I prefer to see (or HEAR, really) a bad kiss rather than a sloppy nasty lip-smacking one that sounds like they're eating cereal.

• Members

I think some of their kisses are definitely awkward. Others seem more real to me, moreso than a lot of same-sex kisses I've seen with actors. This time, it's hard to say, as what is in the script (men who are former lovers, desperate to get together again) is something which can't exactly be shown on daytime. I'm surprised that got as far as it did.

Now I guess we can wait and see whether this ends up devolving to Otalia head bumps and intense hand holds.

I wish he'd had scenes with Greg, I think he'd do a great parody of that running around the hospital scene.

Archived