OLTL: Discussion for the week November 9

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it is in reference to a scene near the end of the ghost storyline where Al was able to show Marcie what their future would have been like if he had not died but did so as Michael. They married and had 1 child, a girl I believe, that they named after Gabrielle. Al urged Marcie to follow her heart and to kiss Michael before some deadline on Valentines Day so that they could still have that same future together but as Marcie and Michael not Marcie and Al. He explained that regardless of her decision neither Marcie nor Michael would remember the look into the future or the connection to Al inhabiting Michael's body.

• Members

Just watched my weekly OLTL marathon and WOW. OLTL IS ON FIRE. This is what sweeps should be. I LOVE OLTL and so glad I started watching. This past week so much happened. It seems it's all coming together. OLTL also does A GREAT JOB intertwining it's stories. Friday's multiple cliffhangers were the bomb. OLTL is even better than Days right now.

PS how long is Mitch going to be on the show?

• Members

I would love to see some of the characters already on the canvas turn out to secretly be disciples of Mitch... esp some of the characters who've been introduced or re-introduced in the last year: kim, stacey, schuyler, greg, rachel... maybe even gigi, mo or noel or both, Ross, Eli. Even David has spent a lot of time in California this year....

Archived