Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Members

But they could explore so many options with Adam trying to be good or at least act good without being written into a corner. I wish they would make him a suspect and somehow drag this storyline or have another one finish just in time for Adam's sentence to end.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But "medication has my epilepsy under control" counts as a 6 month story about epilepsy? When I think of an illness storyline, I think about the illness and how long it plays an integral role in the character's life, epilepsy was used as a bad plot point in this poorly conceived Jack/Victor story. This story wasn't about epilepsy.

• Members

I don't want this story dragged out...but I do want to see Adam have that internal war. DO NOT PAINT HIM INTO A CORNER!

Yes, he Xeroxed his face! Priceless!

I guess I shouldn't talk about LOVING the start of the Reliquary story???

Again, you're right....but there was still greatness in there...and I think they should "rescue" that story by doing it the way you mention.

Same with Devon's hearing loss. I have said before, I wear a hearing aid. I know how hearing affects every day...from the way I stand, to the way I react to my comfort in certain social situations. I'd love to see Devon play those beats. He still has that piece of crap on his head...so it is not too late to play it.

I wonder if we'll ever see Colleen celebrate Jewish holidays again??

• Members

I know, but if this storyline ends and he isn't the culprit, they'll still have to come up with something until his sentence is done.

Ummm... no. :lol:

There's really no need to see that.

• Members

What if Adam saves lives at the end of this...maybe at risk to his own?

Like, what if it IS Victor...or it is Walter Palin's mob (silly idea...but I'm reaching). And what if blind Adam saves the day, and get shot and almost dies in the process.

Then, I could see someone arguing 'he has proven he is decent...he has suffered enough...', and then we'll be past this blasted imprisonment storyline.

Alternatively, if they could just PIN THIS CRIME on Jack, that ought to help get Adam off.

When we talk about 'throwing Jack under the bus' (with the epilepsy story)...what about with the 'diary' story? I'd say that was far worse!

"sacred artifact" ?

• Members

I don't believe that Adam being the gaslighter paints him into a corner necessarily.

I don't think we're supposed to feel sorry for Chloe, but for some reason I do. I think we're supposed to be rooting for Billy and Mac to get together, but I'm really just rooting for Chloe to move on to someone else. I still think she needs to lose Billy. I think losing the one thing she loves and wants most in a way will be her paying for some of her actions.

• Members

I don't think she loves Billy. I think she "digs" Billy, and he is her "ticket". I don't think she is really emotionally involved.

I like to watch Chloe, but I feel nothing for her. She needs some bad things...to really suffer...and then she can become a person of character.

Archived