Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was just speculation after all, and even if it could make sense, I doubt it would happen. She was just angry at Nick and Sharon, yet again, refusing to go by the law and choosing to keep their crimes hidden, just like the rest of GC. Any DA/ADA (on any soap) should know by know that most of the characters have various hidden crimes in their past.

If done right, maybe it could... heck, even LML gave it a try with that whole House of Kim stuff... look at me, now I'm mentioning her when just a few minutes back I didn't want to think of her.

• Members

Not that I'm crazy about LML or anything, but I think that was one of her best stories--and possibly one of the last acceptable ones she ever did. Not that it was spectacular, but much better than what followed for sure.

Is this recent project Victor gave to Victoria turning into some kind of story, or was it a one-episode thing?

• Members

I hated Chloe for quite a while but I think Billy needs her if he is going to have any value as a character. That shouldn't be true, since he's a core character and she is not, but he's so unbelievably shallow that he's disconnected from everyone he shares scenes with, from his family to his supposed true love Mac. The only time I see him come down to earth, even briefly, is when he's with Chloe. The moment where she told him to go with her after she saw Mac smack him was such a lovely and understated scene, surprisingly moving.

• Members

I'm sorry but the one person she loves don't love her back. She is really getting her just do. Everytime Billy get knock down by Mac. She got to be there to left him back up knowing he'll never view her like he does Mac is her just do. Anything doing with the one she loves and wanting not returning it back to her is her just do.

Archived