Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Paul, hairpiece and all. if you need a moral center for the show it's him.

The scene of the day to me was when Victor cut in to dance with Nikki. They've still got that magic - even if Nikki is dressed like a cross between Dorris Day and a Macy's Thanksgiving Day float - it's still there.

And the last scene of Billy/Mac/Chloe was surprising. Billy kissed Mac while Chlo watches (great kiss!!!), Mac slaps Billy, then Chloe kisses slapped cheek and says let's go home. That was the most humble moment I've ever seen from her. Damn good scene.

• Members

That was more William J. Bell/Kay Alden business... I doubt this writing regime has it in them to write a good business storyline.... they can use business as a way to complicate a different storyline, but I doubt they'd go back at real business storylines like they used to have.

• Members

I love speculation!!! I could see it being Heather, but that would really change her core. For Heather to break the law, there would have to be something deep going on with her. I'm glad you brought up her "I'll get you" line to Nick and Sharon. It was so Wicked Witch of the West!

Archived