Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved "Daria", too! Don't get me wrong! Mac is closer to being Daria, though, than she is to, say, Punky Brewster?

Now, here's something I don't understand: since when must I sympathize with Chloe about anything? I saw her glare at Billy and Mac today during the wedding; was I supposed to feel sorry for her? Because, frankly, I don't. IMO, that conniving skank from the dark ages is getting exactly what she deserves. (Strange, really, coming from a diehard Nola Reardon (GL) fan.)

• Members

There's really no one to root for in this triangle... not that there's anyone to root for in the Phickon one either but those characters are more established. Right now, it's a bad thing. But it may pay off later on when <crossing fingers> Chloe goes ballistic.

• Members

I like CF and I think she's doing a very good job playing classic Mac. I've always loved the character because she is the anti-Amber/Chloe. For the most part, you can count on Mac to use her head and not just her heart. She doesn't step over or on anyone just to get what she wants, but she usually won't let anyone step on her either. At least not for long. For me, she's always been a refreshing unique character. There are enough superficial divas in training on Y&R right now anyway. Usually, I prefer the bad girls, but Mac is the exception to that. I probably feel that way because she isn't a happy go lucky kind of character. I thought she had chemistry with Billy in the flashback scenes today, but I like Billy/Chloe, so I'd rather see Mac with someone else.

I give Jess Walton mad props today. I think she was a great sport and did a wonderful job.

• Members

Totally. Jill is a train wreck right now, but no matter how vicious she is towards Kaye, you can see the pain written all over her face. The Jill/Kaye story is my favorite right now. I really want to see them come to an understanding.

• Members

Remember last week when I suspected it?

One way it would be stupid because they're re-do another story.

But in another way, Victor would be forgiven eventually and Adam/Mary Jane would be safe.

Archived