Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just had a crazy thought about the person that is messing with Ashley and Victor.....

It is someone that was also present at the ranch various times, someone that isn't exactly Victor's fan, someone pretty cold and revengeful. What if it's..... Heather? When she told Nick and Sharon "You people are going to get what's coming to you," I just had this thought that it could be her. Planting Sabrina's dress that she wore on the night she was murdered and the earrings that Victor gave to that Mexican girl was something that she could have known (from the autopsy reports) plus she hates Victor enough to mess with him, or maybe even end up framing him. The fact that she is mostly always so cold and unfriendly could mean that she has various issues.

Still, it's just another speculation from my part. I haven't given it enough thought to think it through, but it's one of the possibilities, right?

• Members

Don't go there. Number one, I'm nowhere near qualified; and number two, even if I were, I wouldn't exactly go gunning for her, if you know what I mean.

Well, Nancy Curlee won't come back to daytime under any circumstances, so who's left?

:lol:

Zapato: "There's room enough for only one b***h on this ranch, and you're looking at him!"

Archived